[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - Iron Waifu Grand Tourney 2017

Iron Waifu Grand Tourney 2017

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

Re: Iron Waifu Grand Tourney 2017

Postby 1tomadeira » Sun May 07, 2017 9:18 pm

Probably because she isn't a challenge at all. She's fun, because it's way too easy to get her on the harem. Players like to "gain" them. Probably the same reason Randi is losing.

Don't get me wrong, they are fun, but don't give much on gameplay/lore side when focusing on "achievements".

Anyway, I'm proud all my choices won so far.
1tomadeira

Postby Major Malinger » Sun May 07, 2017 11:59 pm

Well there's some pretty strong feels about her one way or another, and she's won before. Neutral people tend to go for the under dog in any sort of contest all things being equal.
Huh, well I'll be.
Major Malinger

Postby Omnibomb » Wed May 10, 2017 5:02 pm

looks like its gonna be bronwyn/yamamaya/doll/maybe yeon vs alina
Omnibomb

Postby 1tomadeira » Sun May 14, 2017 1:55 am

In case of tie what happens? The one who got the vote 1st passes, or there is a 2nd vote?

C'mon, we're Eurovision now.
1tomadeira

Postby 2095conash » Sun May 14, 2017 2:21 am

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby 1tomadeira » Sun May 14, 2017 2:34 am

1tomadeira

Postby 1tomadeira » Sun May 14, 2017 4:31 pm

1tomadeira

Postby 2095conash » Sun May 14, 2017 4:47 pm

Ah, thanks for pointing that out! I tend to pre-write the stats a bit before the poll closes to speed up the process, we usually don't get votes within the last couple of minutes but we did this time, must have forgotten I already put down 23 - 22.

Still that was one hell of a tie, I think that's the first time between both years that we had to watch closely for if we'd need our tie-breaker to come in!
community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby FelliSpirit » Tue May 16, 2017 8:15 pm

So the first round is over (nearly).
While I didn't make a prediction post, I made one about how I would like this tournament to go.
Time to have a look at it.

The upper left corner has a 50% rate.
I expected Fionna to get kicked out, just an enemy boss vs party girl. Still sad about that. Would have liked more Kelios/Queen content. But I had hopes for Gargan to beat that boring childhood friend thing. Genderbender, demons, djinn, character who doesn't like MC... were all not enough to beat that boring trope. I suppose I'm the weird one for not liking it... <.<;

Upper right corner, 100% on track!
Renfeld was a geniune surprise to have beaten the imouto. So glad about that! I prefer the wincest imoutos to have a strong Tsun side to them. : P

Bottom left corner, 75% not bad.
So proud of Evanie to succeed where Fionna failed! But once more the interesting plotline was defeated with Queen Regal's loss vs a maid who pretty much doesn't care who her master is. And it wasn't even Lilac! T_T

Bottom right corner, looks like a 75% rate there as well. The lead, accounting the total votes vs record votes, seems rather solid. So I just assume that Nerys wins that. Too bad Doll overkilled Silvayuco. Like I said in their battle-thread, I've been an enemy of the lifeless-doll stuff for two decades. But yeah, expected as well. It just doesn't die, similar to those childhood friends, urgh. Maybe I'm the weird one here again.

So overall the tournament went 75% according to my liking. Not too bad I would say.

However, I'm worried for round 2. Yeon will have no chance vs Doll as well. Heck, after NoMoshing's comment about her skin she even lost her solid lead Oo gaining only like 3 votes in the second half of the day. She is such a lively character and who will she lose to? a lifeless doll..seriously ... <.<;
While I'm in the corner, I think I will lose Nerys too. Yamamaya seems to be too popular (for good reasons), but to me she seems to be done in the character development part.

Now for the upper right corner in round two, I'm quite positive that I will keep my 100% rate there with Brigandine and Larelle. They are just that good after all! Bronwyn will be a hard nut to crack though, but Larelle has all the advantages in personality and looks. Red eyes! enough said!

Since Queen Regal died, I hope for Florine to carry onto the quarter-finals in her stead. Who doesn't like women good at managing money? Maid-moe is so mid 00s...
I guess I will lose Evanie too, burying all hopes for Kelios progress T_T At least Alina will be good enough of a girl to go on in her stead. One with the power to defeat the boredom that comes with childhod friends or lifeless dolls! WOmen managing things are sexy!

Upper right corner... I expect a crushing defeat. Childhood friend is so popular here, while the non-collared all is possible, funny flirting mage is seems to be hated. I don't understand the world anymore! T-T
I expect Clementine to fail against Chimei too. But really, why? Clementine is easily a top 3 girl of the entire game.
Except for being used as a party member she offers everything. She organiside another girl for the harem, helps from the outside of battles with Alchemy, gives you gold bars every two days, looks refined, behaves according to her high statues without having a stick in her arse so that is really not overdone and annoying, she is practical, has a dream of her own and is fine with sex without a collar. Orange Girl is just that good and she barely survived Eulania with a lead of two votes or so... Yepp something must be really wrong with me, since I don't understand that at all <.<;

Anyway, I'm fine with losing, but I hope the good girls won't lose too badly.
On to round 2! Ready? Vote! (once the threads are up)
Larelle - Parasol

(reminder in case NM forgot the idea he liked)
FelliSpirit

Postby Major Malinger » Sun May 21, 2017 10:18 am

So out og the girls that are left who will have the best conversation assuming that this happens again. Image
Huh, well I'll be.
Major Malinger

PreviousNext

Return to Harem Collector