[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - The JazzyJeff Special Harem Fighting Tournament: Casting

The JazzyJeff Special Harem Fighting Tournament: Casting

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

Re: The JazzyJeff Special Harem Fighting Tournament: Casting

Postby Ranakel » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:06 am

@ZeraArimuth And what a beautiful voice sample it is, though perhaps there's a bit of oversaturation, but nothing a quick look at the settings should solve. Thanks for your contribution! I think I'll give it a few more days should other people be interested.

@GolemGaming55 It's in Soul Calibur VI. I'm talking about commenting bouts that'll look like this example of my first attempts at Therese and the Hero having a bit of a showdown (which, as everybody knows, sets your limbs on fire)
https://imgur.com/zZoZY1f

For the record. Pretty difficult to get a good idea of a character's pants when he's so quick to drop them. Thankfully, there's the first picture of the first Nerys scene that allows a better look at the hero's voice of trousers. For the others it's... Mostly improvisation. I think I'll consult for some second opinions before things get serious.
Ranakel

Postby GolemGaming55 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:43 am

well I don't have sengoku calier 6 :(
GolemGaming55

Postby Ranakel » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:31 am

And I did not expect you to have it. It's about commenting a video that isn't done yet. The name of the game isn't right either. Please try to pay actual attention to the things you assert you show your interest to.
Ranakel

Postby NoMoshing » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:33 am

Try to be patient with GolemGaming, I think he's using a translation program to communicate with us.

Currently Playing: Darkest Dungeon
Currently Working on: Skating along the edge of panic
Current Waifu: Kaguya Shinomiya, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
NoMoshing
Site Admin

Postby GolemGaming55 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:34 am

@rankel maybe if you didn't make it so long I would of read it properly, if somethings too long I'm going to skim over the words to try and get your message and obviously I got the wrong one >:(

@Nomoshing I don't know why you think I'm using a translation program, the couple of times I speak in broken english or miss pronounce words or names is normally for fun, like when I call you nomashing, it's just a weird habit of mine
GolemGaming55

Postby NoMoshing » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:29 pm

Currently Playing: Darkest Dungeon
Currently Working on: Skating along the edge of panic
Current Waifu: Kaguya Shinomiya, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
NoMoshing
Site Admin

Postby Ranakel » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:49 pm

Okay, in any case...

For now, I'm still on the whole costume making process. Got about half of them done. Some personal stuff to do on the coming Wednesday, so how about we say the casting call wraps up on Thursday? If there are others interested, shoot away, and don't be intimidated. Oh, and NoMoshing, I'm probably around that time going to give you a first peep, just in case that girl I thought was wearing trousers all along was actually wearing a dress or something.
Ranakel

Postby Ranakel » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:30 pm

The recording has happened, and it was as fun as I had hoped for, even without any actual fighting that happened just yet.

Expect in a couple days or so to have a new topic, with our beautiful voices introducing the eight matchups in the first round of that tournament. It's gonna be a fun ride.
Ranakel

Previous

Return to Harem Collector