Weekly Discussion, Penelope

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

What do you think?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:00 am

Love
23%
50%
Neutral
27%
Dislike
No votes
Hate
No votes

Total votes : 22

Weekly Discussion, Penelope

Postby orifalcon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:00 am

Welcome to another Weekly Discussion! Who do you love? Who do you hate? Who do you love to hate? Vote here and leave your thoughts below!

This week we’re talking about the wholesome farmer’s daughter, Penelope! This busty, bespectacled bumpkin offers herself to the Hero in exchange for his patronage of her father’s blueberry farm. Not only does her recruitment provide a good investment for the Hero’s financial empire, she even bakes a mean cake (which you can pawn off to your other girls for free gifts!) Though initially inexperienced when it comes to intimate matters, she falls for the Hero and sets her eyes on expanding the family. Her love quest brings one of the games oddest moments, with Hero tripping his way through a mushroom infested cave full of strange and sometimes helpful hallucinations.

So, what do you think of the farmer’s tanned, family planning, fill-in shopkeeper?
orifalcon

Re: Weekly Discussion, Penelope

Postby Cazador » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:12 am

Yes yes yes yes yes! A solid love for me.

She's a simple girl. She's loving, not bitchy, not the kind who does drama, she cooks, she wants to get pregnant... She's totally my kind of girl.
Cazador

Re: Weekly Discussion, Penelope

Postby randomusername » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:18 pm

Love her. Everything what cazador said I agree with and with the pregnancy she's even willing to take care of the baby by herself after the hero warned her. Also those cakes are very nice. I'm a guy and I love cakes. Oh and boobies.
randomusername

Return to Harem Collector