[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - PLEASE BRING BACK 3DCG

PLEASE BRING BACK 3DCG

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

Re: PLEASE BRING BACK 3DCG

Postby GolemGaming55 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:50 pm

@Playstation Exclusive Character
As Nomoshing said Harem has some great 3D CG and so I'd like to say that renryuu ascension has great 2D CG, it closer resembles what I think the art style of Harem Collector should be, all the girls look older, mature but still keep that cute anime vibe, if you don't want to do that style then I
d also recommend Thereses Love Quest sex scene, overall your the artist and it's your choice but I'm asking as a player to change your sex scenes to be more cuter anime like
GolemGaming55

Postby 2095conash » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:22 pm

Just a quick note, the art seen in Therese's Love Scene and with Doralice was done by a different artist that we worked with before SacB0y, she however had other things come up and couldn't keep working with, which did change our approach to getting 2D artwork at least for awhile afterwards as we were worried that we'd run into issues with different artists who have different styles working on the same characters.
community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby GolemGaming55 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:29 am

I figured that's why I said sackb0y should take a look at the scenes
GolemGaming55

Postby Sacb0y » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:25 am

Well I wouldn't expect any drastic change in style for consistency sake and other reasons, but I'll compromise where I can at least for some future characters I work on.
I make the H scene art for Harem Collector :D

Pixiv:
Sacb0y

Postby GolemGaming55 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:05 am

that seems good for me, I'd like to request that
Alina, Chimnei,Diadira,Elaiya,Kyrie,Meline,Natya,Penelope, Raina, DEFINITELY RENFELD, Serade, therese, yeon, that one maid in the kellogs cereal camp that you can have sex with, DEFINITELY Viel, and maybe Quinta and maybe brigadane (depends on what my good buddy romeo panda wants)

The most important of these are, Renfeld, Elaiya, Therese, Raina and Viel
GolemGaming55

Postby Tylerj » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:02 am

Tylerj

Postby GolemGaming55 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:11 am

GolemGaming55

Postby Sacb0y » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:20 pm

TBH I actually find it a bit odd people view the work as "hyper realistic" when that wasn't my intent XD.

Is this a relative thing?
I make the H scene art for Harem Collector :D

Pixiv:
Sacb0y

Postby Saika » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:24 pm

Your art doesn't remotely look "hyper realistic" to me, for what that's worth. And I'll add that your stuff gives the girls way more individuality to their appearances than the 3DCG was capable of, which is a big plus in my book. (the only issue I have is "aaaaaah disembodied tongues and other body parts CREEP ME THE FUCK OUT" but I've made that comment already~)
"Nobody out derps NoMoshing!" - NoMoshing, 2017
Saika

Postby GolemGaming55 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:48 pm

@ Saika and Playstation Exclusive character

Umm yes the art does look hyper realistic, the shading, the facial features, the body proportions, they definitely look on the borderline between realism and anime, if I new how to insert an image then I'd show you

also if you didn't want it hyper realistic then what was your intent
GolemGaming55

PreviousNext

Return to Harem Collector