[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - PLEASE BRING BACK 3DCG

PLEASE BRING BACK 3DCG

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

Re: PLEASE BRING BACK 3DCG

Postby Cazador » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:54 am

As far as I know she isn't supposed to be a real character. She's simply an Easter egg, and I doubt we're ever going to see her outside of combat.
Cazador

Postby NoMoshing » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:36 pm

Currently Playing: Darkest Dungeon
Currently Working on: Skating along the edge of panic
Current Waifu: Kaguya Shinomiya, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
NoMoshing
Site Admin

Postby GolemGaming55 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:36 pm

GolemGaming55

Postby Sacb0y » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:21 am

I make the H scene art for Harem Collector :D

Pixiv:
Sacb0y

Postby Cazador » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:48 pm

Cazador

Postby Sacb0y » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:43 pm

Ok so a good set of those are actually interesting. The main ones I can take complete personal fault in is the Nerys ones, I made quite a few mistakes around that work tbh.

The others are a combination of things, the funny thing is most of the ones you have issues with were ones that used 3D models as a reference so the proportional inaccuracies are an issue of perspective as they followed the reference quite closely. I did this during the time I had an assistant to help manage my time better, the 3D models made sure our drawings were harder to distinguish.

This includes AlinaALC-3, that maybe wasn't the best pose choice...

At the moment I've stopped using 3D models as I stopped working with my assistant cause I couldn't quite manage the time or guarantee paying him, too much life stuff going on and all that.

I don't think these kinds of issues will show in the future beyond my own quirks. Cause of relying on 3D models wasn't always great, lost a lot of cheating I can do XD.
I make the H scene art for Harem Collector :D

Pixiv:
Sacb0y

Postby ExaltedMidget » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:54 pm

I am all for bringing back the 3d images too the 2d art is all ugly to me
ExaltedMidget

Postby GolemGaming55 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:07 pm

@Exalted Midget yeah we decided that would take money and time

@Playstation Exclusive character
Look at therese's love quest sex scene vs say one of yanymayas sex scenes or larelle's sex scenes and you'll see the problem, I mean I've grown to play with this anime style and then thrown in with a more realistic style for the sex scenes, also maybe nomoshing and neko tan was just making the concept to be realistic because if they wanted to go with that they would of made the rest of the game's icons..... oh wait they changed yanymayonaise icon..... nomoshing bring back her kawaii anime icon please
GolemGaming55

Postby GolemGaming55 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:13 pm

ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :3
GolemGaming55

Postby Seil » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:20 am

Fwiw, one of the reasons why i dislike Sacboy's art, it feels "too angular" to me. And it kind of clashes with overall tone of the game. If that makes sense.
Because, you are... a puppet.
Seil

PreviousNext

Return to Harem Collector