[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - PLEASE BRING BACK 3DCG

PLEASE BRING BACK 3DCG

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

Re: PLEASE BRING BACK 3DCG

Postby RomeoPapa » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:11 pm

RomeoPapa

Postby GolemGaming55 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:15 pm

@209Conash, I meant ugly as it doesn't work, the problem is it's too realistic, I don't have a problem with the artwork and it looks great, but when your playing a game about fucking cute anime girls a realistic sex scene throws you off, that's why I like Therese's one, because it goes back to being cute and adorable instead of realistic looking dick and girls
Yeah I've never been good with portraying how I feel *sigh*

@Nomoshing it doesn't make it unplayable ( I basically play for the story and how JazzyJeff suffers :3), anyway I thought the opinion of your fan base was important, (I don't know how to say this without sounding like a jerk sigh) could you ask the artist in the future to make at least some of the sex scenes to be cuter (as I'm sure some players like the realistic 2d CG) and make larelle loom a bit more like her icon (instead of like a ghoul/zombie)

@Cazador Yeah I know I realise now there not going to make 3DCG without money and time and I don't want to slow them down anymore, I'm just saying they have the 3DCG from before they could just give the old scenes the option of being 2D or 3D if the player wanted, similar to how Harem (yes I play the game) allows you to pick a good or bad sex option

I know I'm sounding like a jerk but it's really hard to convey what I want to say, I hope this is easier to understand, thanks (also p.s nomoshing bring back the LP, you still haven't suffered threw the newts quest yet)

From 55golem
GolemGaming55

Postby 2095conash » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:22 pm

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby GolemGaming55 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:47 pm

GolemGaming55

Postby Cazador » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:38 pm

IMO the main problems with the new artworks are the following:
-the anatomy can be quite imperfect
-the angles of the shots can be quite weird, even distorted, which is getting in the way of eye candy
-shadows are a mess, there's no uniform light source
Cazador

Postby 2095conash » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:36 am

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby GolemGaming55 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:50 am

I can't get into tumbler without creating an account
GolemGaming55

Postby Cazador » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Cazador

Postby 2095conash » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:08 pm

That's one way, though between the spam filter and the new tumblr rules not a lot of the 3D CG is left. So for anyone interested you should probably get it from here instead: https://www.dropbox.com/s/izyoayfr8al5a ... G.rar?dl=0

2095conash

Postby GolemGaming55 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:22 pm

okay thanks

now where are we at on the wiki chan sex scene situation

I think here favorite present should be a berry gara and she would say "I'M WIKI BEAR"
and her least favorite gift would be sweet perfume and she would say "I need to focus on maintaining the wiki, not maintaining a good smell
GolemGaming55

PreviousNext

Return to Harem Collector