[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - PLEASE BRING BACK 3DCG

PLEASE BRING BACK 3DCG

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

PLEASE BRING BACK 3DCG

Postby GolemGaming55 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:20 pm

Nomoshing some of us liked the 3DCG, you've been able to do one good 2DCG with therese and that was it, everything else looks ugly, you've ruined orange kid and larelle so far, please don't ruin the rest 0_0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn977W9HjWM
I think there should be an option for those who want 3DCG and 2DCG in the game, I know you replaced 3DCG with the 2D one so I know you can give us the option of choosing either option

thanks for listening, From 55golem
GolemGaming55

Re: PLEASE BRING BACK 3DCG

Postby HorseHater » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:39 pm

I have to disagree with this. The 3DCG was serviceable, but it doesn't hold a candle to the new art imo.
HorseHater

Postby Manarkin » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:28 am

I prefer the 2d art, but it could be nice to have the option to choose.
Fight like a killer ostrich, chill out like a weird daydreamer.
Manarkin

Postby Omegon » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:24 am

Sorry but the 2D art is so much better imo.
Omegon

Postby 2095conash » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:40 am

I'll say this much, while I understand that you aren't a huge fan of SacB0y's artwork, given that this is something that he did work hard on and is trying his best as well many users (such as the ones above) have expressed that they're either fine with the 2D artwork or actively enjoy it, making multiple posts about how it's "ugly" isn't exactly appreciated. I would suggest that next time before insulting someone's work maybe taking some time to cool off and think if there might be another way for you to express your thoughts, after all insulting the hard work of someone who we know and also the tastes of the people working on the game (and thus were okay with it) while asking those people to do something for you doesn't seem like an effective strategy if you ask me.

That said, we will not be bringing back the 3DCG in the game officially, this is due to how we not only prefer SacB0y's artwork but also it will ultimately add up to only a fraction of all the scenes that are in the game, making it so that either we have to spend more money to hire someone to make the remaining scenes for the minority of players who preferred the 3D artwork and probably further delay the game, or make it so that people who chose the 3D option do not get a 'complete' experience. Neither is going to really sit well with us, however there is a way for you to manually mod in the 3D artwork.

Basically, I described in a blog post awhile ago how players can manually add artwork into the game files in this blog post: http://www.badkittygames.net/nomoshingblog/?p=1048 follow it's basic instructions and you should be able to replace any images from scenes with one that you add into the relevant folder. As for getting all the old 3D scenes well http://www.badkittygames.net/nomoshingblog/?p=1176

With that you should be able to replace scenes with previous artwork. After you make the folder correctly once, you should be able to copy and paste it into any and all future downloads of the game (assuming that you don't use the lite version to update your game data, in which case one instance of the folder should work for all versions).
community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby GolemGaming55 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:51 am

GolemGaming55

Postby 2095conash » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:57 am

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby NoMoshing » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:23 am

Attachments
opinion.gif
opinion.gif (592.33 KiB) Viewed 4155 times

Currently Playing: Darkest Dungeon
Currently Working on: Skating along the edge of panic
Current Waifu: Kaguya Shinomiya, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
NoMoshing
Site Admin

Postby NoMoshing » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:26 am

I appreciate that you're passionate about the quality of the 2d artwork vs the 3d artwork, it's not changing and I have no desire to struggle with 3D Custom Girl any more than I absolutely have to.

If this makes the game unplayable for you, sorry for the trouble. Might I recommend looking up "Harem" by a guy named Ker?

Currently Playing: Darkest Dungeon
Currently Working on: Skating along the edge of panic
Current Waifu: Kaguya Shinomiya, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
NoMoshing
Site Admin

Postby Cazador » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:58 am

Giving the player the ability to chose would make the game files way heavier, and take up dev time, so I'm against it.

I don't know to what extent the game is "moddable" (would putting the old pics in the right folder be enough?), but IMO the best thing for you to do would be te create a "back to CG" mod.
Cazador

Next

Return to Harem Collector