[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - Iron Waifu Grand Tourney 2017

Iron Waifu Grand Tourney 2017

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

Re: Iron Waifu Grand Tourney 2017

Postby DanielZane » Fri May 26, 2017 2:59 pm

DanielZane

Postby Saika » Fri May 26, 2017 5:49 pm

Doll just likes the damp basement, regardless of mysterious doors. She thinks it's better down where it's wetter~
"Nobody out derps NoMoshing!" - NoMoshing, 2017
Saika

Postby 1tomadeira » Sat May 27, 2017 1:53 am

Imo the previous owner of Doll also owned the manor, that's why she feels nostalgic there.

I feel something will be developed along the origins of the manor, the manor with spikes (I guess it will be the end of game event), as well with Balof Agart.

I also thought of the Love Quest of Alina working around his father, but I believe the origin of manor along the new manor (probably owned by previous Doll owner) will be the main objective. I smell it. *sniff sniff*
1tomadeira

Postby slickrcbd » Sun May 28, 2017 6:51 am

slickrcbd

Postby Major Malinger » Sun May 28, 2017 8:55 am

I think that was more people having a hate on for the Queen rather than a love boner for Violet.
Huh, well I'll be.
Major Malinger

Postby 1tomadeira » Sun May 28, 2017 10:48 pm

1tomadeira

Postby Major Malinger » Sun May 28, 2017 10:54 pm

The Queen is not well loved between manipulating the hero and sending out her people to die to get blackmail on a guy who already does illegal things.
Huh, well I'll be.
Major Malinger

Postby 2095conash » Sun May 28, 2017 11:32 pm

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby 1tomadeira » Tue May 30, 2017 3:18 am

Didn't expect at all Nerys finishing 9th lol. Above of Florine, Raina, Orange Kid, Yeon, etc. Having 1st round vs Diadira really helped. The left upper side was definitely the most stacked one. Even Gargan would win vs Nerys, and I don't like him.
1tomadeira

Postby 2095conash » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:54 am

That stats page is now finished, since the tournament is over as well this thread will no longer be pinned. Feel free to use this thread though to discuss general sentiments or share questions, comments, or suggestions in regards to the tournament as a whole.
community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

PreviousNext

Return to Harem Collector