[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - H-Scene Progress (Spoilers) [Updated 29/01/2019]

H-Scene Progress (Spoilers) [Updated 29/01/2019]

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

Re: H-Scene Progress (Minor Spoilers)

Postby Omnibomb » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:13 pm

Ino will never have a sex scene until she is of age
Omnibomb

Postby NoMoshing » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:18 pm

Updated the big list for v0.24.1

Currently Playing: Darkest Dungeon
Currently Working on: Skating along the edge of panic
Current Waifu: Kaguya Shinomiya, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
NoMoshing
Site Admin

Postby Soundsage » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:40 pm

Soundsage

Postby Major Malinger » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:32 am

I'd say less maliciously and more mischievously and willing to taunt the girls about their behavior later. Unless she's angry at one or both for some reason at the time.
Huh, well I'll be.
Major Malinger

Postby Soundsage » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:08 pm

Soundsage

Postby Major Malinger » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:16 pm

I just thought of something I'd like to see. A girl having a boobgasm either from the Hero playing with her titties or from a boobjob I don't care. I just find that idea really sexy.
Huh, well I'll be.
Major Malinger

Re: H-Scene Progress (Minor Spoilers) [Updated 01/02/2017]

Postby Omnibomb » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:16 am

from discord and based of a nomosh comment in another thread
Bronwyn, in the forest camping, trying to make smore's and there is a bit of an accident (or hero wanted to get his slave all sticky and he drizzles toasted marshmallow and chocolate syrup on her tits, then licks some melted chocolate and toasted marshmallow off elf tits, then then have sex by a campfire, then make her a new smore with a little creamy additive, then enjoy your own normal smore
then snuggle in a sleeping bag under the stars

as an addition maybe add in
some cunnilingus
hero gets a desert trifecta
Omnibomb

Postby Manarkin » Thu May 25, 2017 3:59 pm

I don't know where exactly I should put this, but since I heard that Conash and Seil went the distance to complete the update, I would like to thank both of you for your hard work.
Fight like a killer ostrich, chill out like a weird daydreamer.
Manarkin

Postby 2095conash » Thu May 25, 2017 7:51 pm

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Re: H-Scene Progress (Minor Spoilers) [Updated 28/07/2017]

Postby NoMoshing » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:46 pm

Hey! The OP has been updated, if you follow this thread!

Currently Playing: Darkest Dungeon
Currently Working on: Skating along the edge of panic
Current Waifu: Kaguya Shinomiya, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
NoMoshing
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Harem Collector