• Show
Clear All

• Day Four: Randi vs Hanelore

Click image for larger version

Name:	Match 4.png
Views:	186
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	3704

Another close match of two characters who have many things in common! Let's try spicing things up by taking two people with many things different instead! As one character eagerly embraces her new collar will our long-time maid school this new up and comer in the harem, or will this sexy teacher bust out the paddle to deliver some swift and well deserved punishment to this bratty maid for reading on the job?
    Randi
    61.90%
    Hanelore
    38.10%

The poll is expired.

My favorite girls are often the ones that are at odds with master. :hanelore: is that and most certainly is not. And I voted for anyways. :hanelore:'s actions get her in the harem as a whore, where all of the other girls who fight end up not fucking up so badly that they're still able to bring something to the table. it is. I can't see me voting for her again though, unless she ends up against or .

Comment

Hanelore killed the Best Prof. Let's vote Randi instead, she did nothing wrong.

Comment

It's hard to get a handle on Hanelore's character at the moment. She's apparently a switch (as per Meiriona's harem chat about her), but without a sex scene we don't see it. Her other major aspect is "useless, ivory tower academic," which is treated more harshly than Larelle being a mass-murderer, weirdly. I like her design, and will look forward to more content for her, but will go with Randi here.

Comment

my waifu; what better ass to spank

Comment

Randi is amusing and I like girls who actively want to be part of the harem, so she gets the vote here. Though in fairness I have not seen Hanelore's actual joining the harem content. Still confident in a vote for Randi, even if this isn't one I'd push hard.

Comment

I actually really like Hanelore, but Randi is getting my vote. Masochistic maid is just such a winning combination.

Comment

Working...
              X