• Show
Clear All

• Day Three: Nerys vs Chimei

Click image for larger version

Name:	Match 3.png
Views:	197
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	3687

Quite the results for our two girls looking to escape their financial difficulties! But day three asks you to get more in touch with your spiritual side, as today of all days the Spirits are watching as the two girls who evoke their names seek their guidance once more in hopes of being crowned this year's Iron Waifu! Sadly though, the Spirits never got their verification emails so I guess it's up to you folks to decide who makes it to round 2 instead!
    Nerys
    50.00%
    Chimei
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

NoMoshing said he'd revamp Chimei at some point. Given that she's now a joke character, with only one joke, it's badly needed. Especially compared to Nerys who already got her LQ.

Comment

I like her, I like her quest, I like the lore we explore with her, and I use her on missions. Not much of a competition here for me. is my bottom elf. Other than voting for no matter who she's up against, this is probably my easiest vote.

Comment

"Sadly though, the Spirits never got their verification emails" This is the stuff I live for.

Comment

Chimei's LQ was sweet and I love her new look, but there's just something about banging a former priestess on an altar while she calls out her gods for being petty assholes. Nerys' character has room to develop as she tries to take on a more proactive role in helping her people, and with Meiriona stepping away from some of her leadership duties that's something that could be explored in later games.

Comment

For the first time in this tournament, I'm free to vote for who I want over who I think needs an LQ more. So this one goes to Nerys.

Comment

I've always been a fan of Chimei, esp from the gameplay side of things. Multi hitting rando-target spells are fun to plan around and figure out how to get maximum value from.

Comment

I REALLY like both of them, but Nerys edged out a victory over Chimei by a tiny bit... So, y'know. I kinda had to vote f9r her.

Comment

First tie of the year, this means that Neko-chan's vote, as the official tie-breaker decides the winner, and in her own words her vote and reasoning is
                  Originally posted by Nekochan
                  Chimei - Sugoi!
                  So congratulations Chimei!

Comment

Working...
                  X