• Show
Clear All

• Day One: Bronwyn vs Gargan

Click image for larger version

Name:	Match 1.png
Views:	310
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	3651

Welcome everyone, to this year's first round of Iron Waifu! This year we've got two fierce competitors to start this year off with a battle of sword vs bow! Make sure to cast your vote!
    Bronwyn
    59.18%
    Gargan
    40.82%

The poll is expired.

Bronwyn's in my top 3 with Elaiya and Brigandine. But Gargan's probably my number 4 this time round. So, this is technically the hardest vote before round two.

Comment

Not a hard choice for me
      While I love what's been done with Gargan gameplay-wise and for a background story, Bronwyn was one of my favourites for a long while and nothing has changed about that.

Comment

Voted Gargan. Bronwyn is a tad too bitchy for my taste, and Gargan's genderbending shenanigans makes her unpopular and hence an underdog. However, both are quite close in my mind, it's just that I had to choose.

Comment

Bronwyn! Easy choice, to my mind. Gargan has gotten their character development already, while Bronwyn is really hurting for more content outside of her introductory quest. Some more chat and an LQ for her would be much appreciated.

Comment

Gargan has long been one of my fav characters in HC, and I'm voting for her here. Buuuuut I have no real hopes of getting past Bronwyn. What a rough round 1 draw.

Comment

Originally posted by VySaika View Post
              Gargan has long been one of my fav characters in HC, and I'm voting for her here. Buuuuut I have no real hopes of getting past Bronwyn. What a rough round 1 draw.
              Same , and same .

Great new sprites for both characters, Gargan's especially. It would be great to get Bron's LQ sooner rather than later, but I'll still give my vote to Hero's boyfriend or whatever.

Comment

I have to go with The elves have taken a back seat for far too long. still hasn't come to terms with her backstory and hasn't embraced her new role as much as I would like.

Comment

Originally posted by VySaika View Post
                  Well crap, my thoughts exactly. I already stated how much I love Gar and Hero's banters and everything, it always makes me excited to see they interact and stuff so I'll vote for for sure ... even thoo I don't like Gargan's chances at all >.>

Comment

Really hard to choose, since both scratch my itch of 'reluctant harem girl who you dom until they admit they love it'. They're both fun to bully, they both have more enthusiastic family members you fuck, they're both confident in their own skills, they're both party members with momentum, technical, based fighting style that encourages you to cycle through their move set no matter the enemies... these two really do have a lot in common.

Comment

Working...
                    X