Attack 100,000 times? What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack 100,000 times? What?

So I recently did a playthrough where I ONLY used attack. It was a new game+ but even so, the attack count never went over 15,000. How are you supposed to get to 100k?

Walk a million time! A million! I'm at somewhere 200k and I already did most content.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazador View Post
      Walk a million time! A million! I'm at somewhere 200k and I already did most content.
      The walking thing took 2 new game + for me. But the attack count resets while walk count does not. And since there is no way to advance time outside of easy mode, you can't even try grinding for the attacks. I can think of a way... just divht a healer kobold and let him heal up then attack when he is full on hp. It would take literally weeks of real time, but I suppose it's theoretically possible. But to expect that of players is a little...

Comment

Originally posted by Dreagos View Post

The walking thing took 2 new game + for me. But the attack count resets while walk count does not. And since there is no way to advance time outside of easy mode, you can't even try grinding for the attacks. I can think of a way... just divht a healer kobold and let him heal up then attack when he is full on hp. It would take literally weeks of real time, but I suppose it's theoretically possible. But to expect that of players is a little...
        The Dorm Guardian can be used to grind if you really want the cheevo. Losing to him doesn't result in a gameover

Comment

Originally posted by RomeoPapa View Post

The Dorm Guardian can be used to grind if you really want the cheevo. Losing to him doesn't result in a gameover
          Huh. I didn't know that. I fought that thing for 4 hours trying to beat it and just alt+f4'd it. It couldn't kill me, I couldn't kill it. Never realized it wouldn't game over.

Comment

Working...
          X