Weekly Discussion, Nerys

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

What do you think?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:00 am

Love
29%
41%
Neutral
24%
Dislike
6%
Hate
No votes

Total votes : 17

Weekly Discussion, Nerys

Postby orifalcon » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:00 am

Welcome to another Weekly Discussion! Who do you love? Who do you hate? Who do you love to hate? Vote here and leave your thoughts below!

This week we’re talking about the shy former priestess who now takes care of your Elf Village digs, Nerys! Gifted to you by elder Meiriona after de-frumiousing the local Bandersnatch, she becomes your second elven slave and just like the first, she can’t get enough of the Hero’s secret ingredient. Along with boosting the Hero’s luck and providing daily exorcism charms, Nerys even steps in as a guest star party member during her love quest, helping the Hero take down one of the seven Elven Spirits and desecrating her altar for good measure. She’s now trying to help her people without relying on Spirits or Gods, but only time will tell if she’ll be a part of the Hero’s plan to contribute to the Elven population explosion.

She may not have much in the chest department but brings a wide range of sexy scenes to enjoy. What do you think about the lovely Elven maid?
orifalcon

Re: Weekly Discussion, Nerys

Postby Cazador » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:38 am

Meh. She's got all her content, but I still find her quite boring to be honest. I'm not sure if she's written to be shy, or lacking any real personality. There's not much to discover beyond her veil of shyness.
Last edited by Cazador on Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cazador

Postby randomusername » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:40 am

don't really like her but I don't hate her either, she's just there. Is the charms really useful? I never actually use any of those.
randomusername

Postby Tylerj » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:18 pm

I wish she acted a bit more confident when talking to her after her love quest has been completed. But she may have more characterisation during future content in the elf questline.
Tylerj

Return to Harem Collector