[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - Iron Waifu Grand Tourney 2017

Iron Waifu Grand Tourney 2017

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

Re: Iron Waifu Grand Tourney 2017

Postby Seil » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:12 pm

Because, you are... a puppet.
Seil

Postby Major Malinger » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:16 pm

Yeah I think they might be long shots, but hell that's how I made a couple hundred bucks at the Kentucky Derby one year.
Huh, well I'll be.
Major Malinger

Postby HorseHater » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:20 pm

Personally my ideal winner would be Raina. The conclusion to her storyline is probably the thing I'm looking forward to the most in the game (really hope we get to put a collar on her) so I'll be rooting for her and voting for her in every situation. That said, if Alina or Kyrie were to win, I'd be perfectly happy with that as well.
HorseHater

Postby Major Malinger » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:37 pm

Those are about my top three as well, but I want to see everyone's so yeah. Except maybe Renfeld. She scares me.
Huh, well I'll be.
Major Malinger

Postby 1tomadeira » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:46 pm

1tomadeira

Postby Omnibomb » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:56 pm

they are included, jonagold and clementine
Omnibomb

Postby 1tomadeira » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:15 am

1tomadeira

Postby 2095conash » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:26 am

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby FelliSpirit » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:55 pm

Something like this would be my favourable outcome.

Tough decision to stop Larelle, Florine and Alina so early, but while I want them to perform well, I favour their progression to come naturally instead because of an event.
Out of my top 4, they are all great and would have deserved the win.

Now, not to miss the start of the voting tomorow!

EDIT: Forgot to mention: One spiritual vote for Lola!
Last edited by FelliSpirit on Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Larelle - Parasol

(reminder in case NM forgot the idea he liked)
FelliSpirit

Postby 2095conash » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:02 pm

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

PreviousNext

Return to Harem Collector