Weekly Discussion, Elaiya

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

What do you think?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:00 am

Love
47%
47%
Neutral
6%
Dislike
No votes
Hate
No votes

Total votes : 17

Weekly Discussion, Elaiya

Postby orifalcon » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:00 am

Welcome to another Weekly Discussion! Who do you love? Who do you hate? Who do you love to hate? Vote here and leave your thoughts below!

This week we’re talking about the housewife turned gunslinger, Elaiya! One of many players’ first recruits, Hero helps himself to the surprisingly demure mercenary after her old boss Shally pays him to get her out of a sticky situation. She is certainly “relentless” in her pursuit of her (presumably) deceased husband’s ex-adventuring party, and a pair of Kellosian pistols help her hold her own in battle with her more magically and martially inclined comrades. While Hero isn’t normally one to worry about tragic backstory’s or vendettas, he does agree to help her obtain her vengenance, and while it turns out to be a bit more complicated, she eventually finds a new, if unconventional family in the Hero’s harem.

In battle, she’s got the skills to deal heavy damage, as long as you can keep the threat off her. Fast and accurate, she can get 2-3 critical strikes in before many foes know what hit them. With more than few sexy scenes to enjoy, what do you think of this clockwork enthusiast’s second love story?
orifalcon

Re: Weekly Discussion, Elaiya

Postby Cazador » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:59 am

She's steampunk and with somewhat darker themes, so she's closer to the kind of stuff I usually play. I remember reading somewhere that she's kind of a refugee from a different game; that's the appeal for me. Also, her bandaged sprite is awesome.
Cazador

Postby Seil » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:09 am

I absolutely love her. Her backstory, her love quest. Her party banters. And of course her personality. She's submissive, but at the same time she has rather stong personality to go with that. #1 waifu and all that.
Because, you are... a puppet.
Seil

Postby scro » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:23 am

She's a bit too fragile for regular use in combat, and lacks the firepower for a proper glass cannon. I'm not much of a fan of her h-scenes in general. And she has no particular non-combat function. So she's neither useful nor particularly hot in my view. But her dialogue includes some decent stuff, and there's a lot of it. Maybe more dialogue than any other character? I'm rather fond of her reaction to her favorite gift (you give her a vibrator, and she responds by geeking out over the internal mechanisms that it operates on).
scro

Postby Jep » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:07 pm

She is soooo cute.

I love how here love how her Lovequest was set up. Like the House that she won't enter; or here reaction when you gift her a Berry Gera.
It is also fun chatting whit her after the Quest.

I hardly have in may party. she is to fragile. Its get better after you get her Power ups from lovequest and the skilltrainer.
Jep

Return to Harem Collector