[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - Women's Dorm - Guardian please help

Women's Dorm - Guardian please help

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

Women's Dorm - Guardian please help

Postby JRL2800 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:37 am

Southport - University District - Women's Dorm F1 - Guardian

Is the Guardian beatable if so what level is it and how much HP dose it have?
JRL2800

Re: Women's Dorm - Guardian please help

Postby LordShiryuu » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:57 am

I don't think it's possible. I modified my save and gave everyone like lv 99+ stats and even with the Book of Hacks I couldn't beat him. Didn't loose but after fighting it for about 20 min I just let him kill me.

Would like to know if it's beatable but I doubt it...or at least for now...
Everyone lies, even you.
LordShiryuu

Postby snapped » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:57 am

It's unbeatable, and it doesn't get bypassed in any quest in the game.
snapped

Postby JRL2800 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:43 am

I read it was able to be kill two years ago saying it was level 99 with 50,000 HP, but I guess that not the case anymore. Thanks for the info. If anyone has different/new info or knows how to kill it please let us know.
JRL2800

Postby ShadowCluster » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:04 am

It doesn't die even if you set its HP to 0, just give up (for now). Using collision disabling, there isn't actually anything in the dorms, so isn't worth the time.
I make resources. (v0.35.9)

ShadowCluster

Postby JRL2800 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:06 am

how do you know if there is nothing in there?
JRL2800

Postby 2095conash » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:29 am

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby Ranakel » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:37 pm

Point is, the guardian of the women's dorm is here meant mostly as a subvesion of the usual peeping top high school anime hijinks. If something's to be there one day, it will be either via a quest of sorts granting you a way to go beyond the guardian, or some future untold plans to make it not simply an invincible obstacle, but merely a superboss. In which case what lies beyond should be mostly anecdotal.

We all realize the tantalizing nature of it all, but rest assured endlessly banging your head against that wall will net you naught but pointless headaches, which are the worst.
Ranakel

Postby slickrcbd » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:07 pm

Given what happens in the Cannibal Corps quest, I can see it being another one where the girls get to act without the MC, only this time you are also forbidden from taking Felix as well.
slickrcbd

Postby DanielZane » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:53 pm

You could stun lock the Guardian with Gargan, but after 5 minutes of hitting him, I asked NoMoshimosh if you can actually beat him, kept hitting him for half an hour and NoMosh answered: No
DanielZane

Next

Return to Harem Collector