[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - Iron Waifu Day Seventeen- Kyrie vs Raina

Iron Waifu Day Seventeen- Kyrie vs Raina

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

Poll ended at Thu May 18, 2017 4:00 am

Kyrie
58%
Raina
42%

Total votes : 55

Postby 2095conash » Wed May 17, 2017 4:00 am

We now start off Round Two with two uncollared flirtatious party members, let's see how this one turns out!

Starting off today's match is the one and only 'Burning Blizzard' Kyrie! With an assortment of damage based magic she's a party member many players can't do without! While she's not only accepting of the harem but also rather eager to please while she's undercover, many players do still hold a grudge against her for her deceit involved with her joining our party in the first place, will that be enough to sink this college graduates boat?

Her opponent today is the well-known childhood friend, Riana! In battle her combination of offense and knockdown makes her quite a powerful force to be reckoned with, while her tanking abilities help keep the heat off of some of your squisher party members! She might not wipe out enemies as quickly as Kyrie, but she sure does know how to control the battlefield! That said, many players hold resentment towards her, both for her motives that run counter to our own as well as how she went about playing them, will her turn around after her heart to heart with Hero be enough to help her advance or will she be held back by her initial reaction to the harem?

While most of the tournament is about which girl you'd put a ring on if you could, today's match focuses more on the collar, let's see which girl you all want to see a love quest that may lead to a collar first!
community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Re: Iron Waifu Day Seventeen- Kyrie vs Raina

Postby Nine Horse Hitch » Wed May 17, 2017 4:00 am

Down with Raina
Nine Horse Hitch

Postby Flutterby » Wed May 17, 2017 4:22 am

OK, I'm not a huge Kyrie fan or anything, but I'd vote her over Raina any day. I don't hate Raina or anything, but she is the single least interesting party member in the game. She is an utterly vanilla childhood friend character, with nothing that makes her stand out from the tens of thousands of other childhood friend characters in the world of hentai. The only thing that makes her stand out at all, personality-wise, is how she reacts to her brother's predicament, and since you all already voted out Gargan you clearly don't care much about that whole deal.

She isn't very interesting mechanically either. I guess it's a little neat that she actually cares about shields, but that's about it. I'll always grab a more interesting party member to play with when I go out adventuring.

In the end, Raina is a plain vanilla cupcake. Not bad in any way, and nice to have around as part of a dessert buffet (as it were), but fairly bland and uninteresting on her own.
Flutterby

Postby Major Malinger » Wed May 17, 2017 4:22 am

Will we ever see Raina's tits?
Huh, well I'll be.
Major Malinger

Postby 1tomadeira » Wed May 17, 2017 4:23 am

Raina is clearly one of the favorites, at least when checking the comments. I hope it isn't all hype as Italy on Eurovision.
1tomadeira

Postby Soundsage » Wed May 17, 2017 4:30 am

Stupid hats aside at least Kyrie isnt trying to make hero monogamous
Soundsage

Postby slickrcbd » Wed May 17, 2017 4:41 am

This is a tough choice for me, I might just sit this out because I don't care which one wins, I'd be happy with either one.
slickrcbd

Postby ZeraAzimuth » Wed May 17, 2017 4:58 am

Hmm... funny thing this match. I voted against both of these girls. But with this match, Kyrie will get my vote. I dont like either, but i HATE raina. So kyrie wins by default.
All hail the cat goddess! Yamamaya-sama!! ^_^
Currently running a dnd style game for "Glacier"
Currently eating: lots of candy
Writing a story! Check it out sometime~
ZeraAzimuth

Postby Major Malinger » Wed May 17, 2017 1:38 pm

Since I like both of these girls a lot my vote will be going towards the loser.
Huh, well I'll be.
Major Malinger

Postby HorseHater » Wed May 17, 2017 2:30 pm

Raina. I get that the childhood friend trope apparently isn't very popular here, but I love Raina! More than that, her storyline is so exciting. She hates that the man she loves is creating a harem, but she agrees to challenge him about it instead of trying to tear them away. And as time goes on she starts to get sucked into the harem lifestyle... even questioning if the collars are comfortable or not. I want to see the conclusion to that! That's the stuff I'm here for!

...Also I'll be very happy if Kyrie wins, because she's great. But Raina gets my vote.
HorseHater

Next

Return to Harem Collector