[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - Iron Waifu Day Three- Evanie vs Ino

Iron Waifu Day Three- Evanie vs Ino

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

Poll ended at Thu May 04, 2017 4:00 am

Evanie
59%
Ino
41%

Total votes : 46

Postby 2095conash » Wed May 03, 2017 4:00 am

What's this I hear? Shattering last year's participation record wasn't enough for you guys? You guys went and shattered your own record set just the other day? Seems you're all quite excited to determine who'll be this year's Iron Waifu, so let's get on to today's match shall we!

First, she's lean, she's mean, she's trained her own fans to do a little dance routine, give it up for Evanie the Swordsaint! One of the five lions of Kellos, we encountered her on top of Giant's pass as she tried to take her special forces unit on an invasion of the Middle Kingdom! Alas, while we foiled her plans quite handily, we shall never forgot the loss of not being able to rape her on top of the corpses of her men... Will we get a second chance at that?

Standing in her way is the accident prone Ino! Shuffled from home to home due to a serious of unfortunate events, Ino has found herself in the hands of our less than pure-intentioned Hero! Earning her stay with her enchantments for the time being (and maybe her body too when she's legal) she's eager to please, will you return the favor?

Choose which of these two girls you'd like to see more of!
community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Re: Iron Waifu Day Three- Evanie vs Ino

Postby ZeraAzimuth » Wed May 03, 2017 4:03 am

I was ready for a completely different match (I BLAME DARX) Going to have to vote for Ino, Shes just so cute! I like evanie somewhat, but ino is much more likeable!
All hail the cat goddess! Yamamaya-sama!! ^_^
Currently running a dnd style game for "Glacier"
Currently eating: lots of candy
Writing a story! Check it out sometime~
ZeraAzimuth

Postby Caymerra » Wed May 03, 2017 4:13 am

evanie for me ..... im pretty excited for the quest of abducting her lol ....
i think they're both equally cute too !!
Caymerra = Chimera , just so you know that's how i spelled it when i was a kid and i kinda still like to use it everywhere @_@
Caymerra

Postby Darx » Wed May 03, 2017 4:16 am

My vote goes to Evanie. I do like my swordmasters (a la Fire Emblem).
Just your neighborhood Edgelord. Go play the Rance games you plebian!
Darx

Postby Major Malinger » Wed May 03, 2017 4:41 am

I want to see what form the curse that's been following around Ino is. Is it some lolicon who's been stalking her then offing her family and stuff? Just an actual curse? My own imagination? Only one way to find out.
Huh, well I'll be.
Major Malinger

Postby Sparky » Wed May 03, 2017 4:44 am

Well, Hero doesn't get to have either one of them, so he probably doesn't care. That said,

Evanie.

I always figured he'd end up giving Ino to Felix as a gift for his service. Not that he'll know what to do with her....
Sparky

Postby Caymerra » Wed May 03, 2017 4:49 am

Caymerra = Chimera , just so you know that's how i spelled it when i was a kid and i kinda still like to use it everywhere @_@
Caymerra

Postby Soundsage » Wed May 03, 2017 4:59 am

Evanie not a huge fan of ino no real reason shes just....there
Soundsage

Postby Neb » Wed May 03, 2017 5:40 am

It may be a character flaw, but I can't resist a girl with purple hair.
Neb

Postby Flutterby » Wed May 03, 2017 8:08 am

Gonna go with Ino on this one. At the moment, Evanie is nothing but a boss monster to me. And she promises to be the worst kind of boss monster, too. A recurring boss monster with an annoying character gimmick. Seriously, the 'idol girl on the battlefield' thing only works if you go all in on it (like Diadira does), and Evanie is just a swordswoman with the trappings of an idol. This is a waifu tournament, and jailbait-wait waifu beats annoying boss monster waifu.
Flutterby

Next

Return to Harem Collector