[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - Iron Waifu Grand Tourney 2017

Iron Waifu Grand Tourney 2017

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

Re: Iron Waifu Grand Tourney 2017

Postby DannyHaruno » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:07 am

DannyHaruno

Postby NoMoshing » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:18 am

Currently Playing: Darkest Dungeon
Currently Working on: Skating along the edge of panic
Current Waifu: Kaguya Shinomiya, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
NoMoshing
Site Admin

Postby Caymerra » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:40 am

errr umm correct me if im wrong ....
if i remember correctly at the end of "can't handle it cove" we were informed of a traitor in the harem ....does she get a love quest too if she wins .... ?????!!!!
whoever she is X_X
ah and also .... I WANT CHIMEI'S LOVE QUEST PLZZ lol
Caymerra = Chimera , just so you know that's how i spelled it when i was a kid and i kinda still like to use it everywhere @_@
Caymerra

Postby NoMoshing » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:11 am

Currently Playing: Darkest Dungeon
Currently Working on: Skating along the edge of panic
Current Waifu: Kaguya Shinomiya, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
NoMoshing
Site Admin

Postby Caymerra » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:16 am

yeah i know ... i was just expressing hehe
Caymerra = Chimera , just so you know that's how i spelled it when i was a kid and i kinda still like to use it everywhere @_@
Caymerra

Postby Seil » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:09 am

Because, you are... a puppet.
Seil

Postby Flutterby » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:20 am

Welp. I simply had to get an account so I could help best waifu. Which is clearly Meline. When someone helps you fuck an angel, you know it's true (if sticky and taboo) love.

As for the 'harem betrayal' thing, given the requirements for the manor invasion quest, the betrayer is almost certainly...

(Made tiny to avoid spoiling it for people.)

Just in case that affects anyone's votes one way or the other.
Flutterby

Postby Major Malinger » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:32 pm

Huh, well I'll be.
Major Malinger

Postby 2095conash » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:50 pm

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby Major Malinger » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:53 pm

And while you were typing that up I was investing time behold my bracket half made with genuine suspicions of which way voting will go and the other half pure personal preference. Which is which I'll leave the the ages. This was a fun way to kill time while .28 dled.
Huh, well I'll be.
Major Malinger

PreviousNext

Return to Harem Collector