[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - Iron Waifu Grand Tourney 2017

Iron Waifu Grand Tourney 2017

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

Iron Waifu Grand Tourney 2017

Postby 2095conash » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:45 pm

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Re: Iron Waifu Grand Tourney 2017

Postby Major Malinger » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:37 pm

So the only people who already have their love quest and are on the list are Meline, Penelope, and Yamamaya. I take it the other ones won before and are taken off the list.

I'm surprised to see the Queen on the list. Especially over the twin tailed princess. I assume she's not on here because you don't even get the opportunity with her that quest line is done?

Shally also caught me left footed. I do kinda wonder what her quest would be, but at the same time I like her as is. Plus I really want Florine's love quest.

How did you decide who faced off against whom?
Huh, well I'll be.
Major Malinger

Postby HorseHater » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:38 pm

Hmm, for the most part those are pretty easy choices, which I guess is to be expected from the first round of a tournament, but Yamamaya vs Penelope is going to be a tough one. Both of them have their LQs done already too so I can't just pick based off that.
HorseHater

Postby ZeraAzimuth » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:48 pm

All hail the cat goddess! Yamamaya-sama!! ^_^
Currently running a dnd style game for "Glacier"
Currently eating: lots of candy
Writing a story! Check it out sometime~
ZeraAzimuth

Postby Major Malinger » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:51 pm

Yeah we gotta get Penelope to win so we can get her knocked up! Which I'm insisting is the only logical choice for her if she wins.

Personally I'm not sure whom I'm going to vote for yet in the Jonagold Apple (Apple Kid) vs Ser Brigandine de Mont-Fleur, Elaiya the Relentless vs Larelle, and Diadira vs Nerys rounds.
Huh, well I'll be.
Major Malinger

Postby 2095conash » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:55 pm

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby Major Malinger » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:03 am

Huh, well I'll be.
Major Malinger

Postby HorseHater » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:23 am

HorseHater

Postby NoMoshing » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:50 am

To clarify some things that Conash pointed out:

In the case of harem girls who already have a love quest, they will get to choose (in character) another girl who they feel deserves a love quest. (Yeah, I know this is functionally me getting to choose, but these choices have been made in advance of the voting and reflect the winner's personality)

In the case of NPC characters, expect any quest involving them to get top priority.

In all cases, expect at least one additional sex scene with pics and (if it's within the budget) their complete art revision to happen.

The reason why we went with the Queen as opposed to Quinta is that more people have strong feelings about the Queen then our idealistic little princess. There was also a logistical issue with regard to Quinta's LQ, since she is meant to be a "reward" harem girl for clearing the Kellos plotline and that isn't anywhere near complete.

Currently Playing: Darkest Dungeon
Currently Working on: Skating along the edge of panic
Current Waifu: Kaguya Shinomiya, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
NoMoshing
Site Admin

Postby HorseHater » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am

HorseHater

Next

Return to Harem Collector