• Iron Waifu FINALS! Day Thirty-One: Yeon vs Kyrie

Yeon
    35.21%
    Kyrie
    64.79%

The poll is expired.

Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
    Currently Working On: Banter and chats
    Current Waifu: Katarina Claes, My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

The right side of the bracket was infected by 2020's brutality: dog fights, vote fraud, douche-ban, last seconde ties, etc. But the left side remained pure and untouched, thanks to Yeon's healing power. Will our magical girl be able to vanquish the evil spirit that have taken hold of the right side's girls' mind, and restore balance? Only you can help her!

Comment

Highly anticipated love quest, good character growth, useful party member, makes for a sexy cosplay?

well, shit...

Going with , top 4 vs top 8, so I'm pretty happy.

Comment

Errr why is there a horrifying frog demon doppelgänger standing next to the hero... no never mind

Comment

Go !

Comment

....is that Rule 63 Hero tied up next to Hero? That's actually hilarious and caught me off guard~

Anyway, vote is for Kyrie~

Comment

• 2095conash
              2095conash commented
              Editing a comment
              It is, and thanks! Glad that YukoValis was willing to do the sprite for my little joke here. She really got the unlucky end of the stick of the old cut Iron Waifu contestants who decided to revolt, but when your universe ends after the tutorial quest, it's usually not a good idea to pick a bone with your prime universe counter-part, or at least that's my rationale here! :P

The bigger the hat, the harder I vote...

Comment

2095conash lol never mind slenderman she should be the one sending the mysterious notes.
              Can you please fill me in what you mean by but when your universe ends after the tutorial quest, it's usually not a good idea to pick a bone with your prime universe counter-part?? Did she used to be in iron waifu and what would have happened if she actually won is she an Easter egg I missed or something? I'm intrigued xP

Comment

I really struggled with this vote, but at the end of the day I had to go with Kyrie. I would love to see either of their LQ's, but I have a much stronger need to see the resolution of Kyrie's relationship with the Hero. The main tension with Yeon was resolved when she put on the collar. Kyrie probably (?) won't do the same, but I that just increases my desire to see how things pan out.

Comment

We all know how Iron Waifu goes. Ser Brigandine de Mont-Fleur has ONLY ever lost to the winner of Iron Waifu. Once Brigandine loses the winner of Iron Waifu is a foregone conclusion. Congratulations Kyrie.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerJ View Post
                    2095conash lol never mind slenderman she should be the one sending the mysterious notes.
                    Can you please fill me in what you mean by but when your universe ends after the tutorial quest, it's usually not a good idea to pick a bone with your prime universe counter-part?? Did she used to be in iron waifu and what would have happened if she actually won is she an Easter egg I missed or something? I'm intrigued xP
                    She is from an april fools version that happened back in 2015. All the characters were genderbent and it ended after Lord of the Manor, I.E. the tutorial quest

Comment

Working...
                    X