ID:	2677

Yeon
    50.79%
    Eulania
    49.21%

The poll is expired.

Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
    Currently Working On: Banter and chats
    Current Waifu: Katarina Claes, My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

Voted Ghost Girl. I like togas, and unless 's LQ is an animal house parody, there's only one place for togas.

OK, now I want 's LQ to be a Porkies/Revenge of the Nerds/Animal House frat party gone Harem Collector wrong...

Comment

Gonna go with . Really like both characters, but the mystery is just a bit more appealing at this moment. I was most curious about 's family back on Sunnyshore, and the vacation vignette did a nice job exploring that.

Comment

Voted for
        Most of the mystery surronding is tied to thr Ancient Mysteries questline, which is going to be treated soon anyway according to the blog. So I can give in to the love.

Comment

Cute Ghost beats Fallen Idol any day.

Comment

Yeon is studying the information Eulania feeds the party.
            That Nerd will probably research it faster than the armor remembering it.
            Vote Yeon!

Comment

More , please!

Comment

Hardest vote so far. I want more content for both of these 2 so badly.

Comment

Can't believe the college hottie lost to a chick you can't even touch. *sob*

Comment

I hope that I'm not celebrating too soon, but it's nice to see Yeon get a come from behind victory like this.I had written her off just a few hours ago.

Comment

I was excited when I thought had this in the bag this morning, now 's a point ahead and I want her to take, bu-ut... if a final upset comes in the last half hour and grabs victory, that'd make for the best contest in this years IW.

Comment

We have a lot of variation in the daily vote count this year. I think we never had this much of fluctuation in any year before going from day to day.
                        Meiriona vs Kyrie had 71 votes the day before, today we got only early 60ish again.
                        Dubsington was way too early to declare her defeat though. Only 47 votes were casted at that point, with her being 3 or 4 votes behind.

Comment

Working...
                        X