The Quarterfinals have begun!
    Lilac
    46.15%
    Eulania
    53.85%

The poll is expired.

Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
    Currently Working On: Banter and chats
    Current Waifu: Katarina Claes, My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

That line always stuck out to me, particularly contrasted with her sister who say "I'll always do my best for you." It gave her a sense of detachment that nicely foreshadows her discontent with the maid's life, and makes you want to win her over.

But is still my pick for this round. What will her redesign bring us? Can she shed light on the lost civilization? Is she actually a female Orc, who we only thought didn't exist but actually went extinct in antiquity due to similar genetic tampering that will parallel the plight of the Elves, and they just happen to look like cute glasses girls? Go with the ghost and find out!

Comment

Easy vote for this time. I'd love a sister vs sister match, but with out, I prefer the ghost to the maid.

Side benefit, I'm looking forward to 's phantom knight redesign. Maybe a centurion look for ancient armor?

Comment

I'd love to see go to the semis. She lacks everything, she needs it...
        Last edited by Cazador; 05-25-2020, 01:21 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Hot girls who bone their sisters > dead girls who talk funny.

Comment

Going with the ghost girl again. I want to know more about her whole deal. I already know Lilac's whole deal. She's not exactly mysterious.

Comment

I'm voting for - she's a lot more interesting right now.

Comment

I'm not really upset that Eulania is going to pass to the semi-finals, but I was hoping to see there. Well, she has done a good tournament, in any case.

Comment

As much as I want more Lilac, I just can't deny that Eulania needs content way more.

Comment

Working...
                  X