ID:	2533

Brigandine
    56.36%
    Bronwyn
    43.64%

The poll is expired.

Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
    Currently Working On: Banter and chats
    Current Waifu: Katarina Claes, My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

Its a shorter list than ever, but remains one of the harem girls I'm more interested in than Brig's recruitment. As the Save the Elves questline ramps up, I'm looking foward to cracking through her shell and winning her over. I also enjoy using her in my party, as her trick arrows are fun and useful.

Hot Elf Cosplay sounds pretty rad, as does a non-human Harem girl sextravaganza with and . Not sure if she's got enough votes in her quiver to take down the Badass of Bateau-Assassinat, but she's got mine.

Comment

Go brig or go home

Comment

My thoughts on this were made pretty clear in my big topic. Bronwyn is easily deserving of the IW crown, while it's not yet time for Brig to take the stage. So it's an easy vote for me.

Comment

is the only party member who isn't recruitable yet, is interesting and charismatic, with an adventurous past and a confident attitude, etc.

Plus I don't like how 's personality is basically 'being a total bitch all the time for no reason whatsoever'. I get it, she's a parody of elven archetypes, but these aren't pleasant archetypes to begin with.

Comment

for me. 's got a one point lead. Hope it's a fight to the end. I like quite a bit but I strongly want to win. As of right now my top 3 , , are all still in the running. Yet, I don't expect this to be true this time tomorrow.

I get the haughty elf parody as she's definitely caustic and more "dismissive" than snarky, but the sharpness is mostly directed at . In her banters with , , and she comes out of her shell and still remains a little alien. (Her banter with is brutal but still engaging). Competence, no time for horseshit, cumsluttiness, and ability to open up - all attractive to me.

Vote hottie elf. Went way to deep to get that pun out there and it's really weak. I shouldn't be proud of myself.

Comment

I'm going with Bron on this one. Don't get me wrong, I like Brig and all, but I never really understood the sheer level of hype she's getting...

Comment

Go Brig or go home (2)

Comment

Go, !

Comment

Taking Brig home!

Comment

Working...
                    X