Day Twenty-One: Yamamaya vs Lilac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Twenty-One: Yamamaya vs Lilac

Click image for larger version  Name:	Match 21.png Views:	0 Size:	463.4 KB ID:	2521

Yamamaya
    40.00%
    Lilac
    60.00%

The poll is expired.

Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
    Currently Working On: Banter and chats
    Current Waifu: Katarina Claes, My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

Just generally more interested in what has to add to the game, so going to pitch her a vote. Won't be too unhappy if bullies her, she's a solid A character.

Comment

Voted was super excited to see I was voting for a winner, though it's very early in the voting. Sadly, I have to vote against her sister and I don't see beating and then . 's my favorite, if she loses to , I also need to lose. The Twin vs Twin match would be awesome to see.

Comment

I'm perfectly fine with either of them winning, so this is purely picking for the reward I'd want most. And as nice as an update on furniture would be, I'm far more interested in the music update.
        Go !

Comment

I'm curious how NM would manage to make a LQ for a single one of the twins, since their pasts are so deeply connected... so I voted

Comment

As much as I live Yamamaya, she already has her LQ and I've been very interested in getting Lilac's one ever since her chats were updated, so I'm going with her.

Comment

Probably the most difficult decision for me so far. I like them both, they have the same cup size... I tihnk I'll go with Yama just because.

Comment

Because of yesterday's timing fuckup, I guess the poll's running long, but I've called it at 53 votes
                Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
                Currently Working On: Banter and chats
                Current Waifu: Katarina Claes, My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

Comment

Working...
                X