• Show
Clear All

• Day Nineteen: Chimei vs Yeon

Click image for larger version

Name:	SPOILER_Match_19.png
Views:	237
Size:	584.2 KB
ID:	2491

It's Day Nineteen for Iron Waifu! We're getting through Round Two in a hurry! Today's it's the priestess who couldn't wait to get rid of her virginity versus the school idol who needed a spanking to fall in line! Who will you choose?
    Chimei
    44.44%
    Yeon
    55.56%

The poll is expired.

Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
    Currently Working On: Banter and chats
    Current Waifu: Katarina Claes, My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

This is definitely the closest match on the bracket for me. I really like both characters, and I think gets knocked a bit too much for the language barrier thing. I like the party banters she has, with context enough to tell some fun stories even if you don't want to look up translations.

I also like 's duality. The insecurity and hidden geekiness pushes her above the other haughty characters who I generally have on the lower half of my harem ranks. She gets the vote today in this year's first battle of party members.

Comment

This one's close, but not as close as / was for me. Voted for , because I love to dislike her. It's tied now though, hope it's a fight to the end. I just like the close matches best.

Comment

I've already made my case for . She's got a cool chill scene with her dad, she's a secret nerd, she may not know how to interract with the maids but since she later joins them willingly it's not out of a desire to bully them...

Comment

The fact that I can actually understand Chimei's moon language banter is probably a big part of why I like her more than most people seem too. And while Yeon has her good points, I'm not a fan of bullies, and the 'school idol' archetype and the 'idol brought low' tropes don't really do anything for me, so... Voting Chimei here.

Comment

• Cazador
            Cazador commented
            Editing a comment
            To be honest, understanding her moonspeak doesn't add much that can't be deduced from context. She's a bit bland outside of her gimmick. :/

I don't really care either way, so today I'm voting based on cup size alone. Thus gets my vote.

ETA: And I broke the tie. Yay?

Comment

Tough one. Yeon gets the edge though; I like the good ol' schoolgirl archetypes and her prize of a scene involving Therese and Meline should be pretty great. I can't see Yeon being into it (and I certainly can't see Therese wanting a 4some), and reluctant lesbians are a favorite fetish of mine.

Comment

I actually like Yeon a surprising amount, so I would go with her even if we didn't already have Chimeis LQ.

Comment

Voted for Yeon.
                Rumours and arguments have been made all over the forum on why it is a good choice to vote for her.

Comment

I feel like with the amount of active communication we have from the devs, people going in on "rumors" for HC is kinda silly.

Voted for Chimei since I like her more, but this match is fine either way.

Comment

• Cazador
                    Cazador commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The "rumors" aren't to be taken too seriously, it's Felli goofing around
                Working...
                X