• Show
Clear All

• Day Seventeen: Miri vs Eulania

Click image for larger version

Name:	Match 17.png
Views:	235
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	2435

Iron Waifu Round Two begins! See this thread for details on the what each girl will receive as part of winning the crown! Today's match is bunny girl vs ghost, enjoy!
    Miri
    46.03%
    Eulania
    53.97%

The poll is expired.

Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
    Currently Working On: Banter and chats
    Current Waifu: Katarina Claes, My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

is far more intriguing. Spoilers for Ancient Mysteries quests if you want to skip:

We know from Golem to be Awesome that she understands the language of the forgotten civilization. We learn from her flashbacks that she was trained by an Orc and served a King who wanted to bury his riches instead of helping his people. We then see holographic Orcs in Crystal Clarity and find out that Project Wish was a "Destroy the world if I can't have it plan." A real final fantasy style villain to go along with Antimbits' solid Tellah references.

Comment

Ghost Girl is the only one without Art for her recruitment. That should be fixed

Comment

Zooophiles vs Necrophiliacs!

Comment

But is it necrophilia if it's incorporeal? Guess she'll just have to win for us to find out!

Comment

This was the hardest vote for me. I like both characters, in the end I chose , because she was my non-deliberating reflex choice, I don't really think I have the rationalization as to say why.

Comment

Still voting Eulania. She have a lot more to offer than the one-trick pony that is Miri: mysterious background, mechanical elements (Phantom Knight redesign), etc.

Comment

I want to know more about so she gets my vote.

Comment

Honestly, Miri is such a non-character so far that all we really have to go on for her is looks and one personality trait. That just can't really compare to a mysterious ghost girl from an ancient civilization...

Comment

Both of these girls need more content, but it's crazy how little Eulania content we have so far considering that we literally walk around wearing her. She gets my vote.

Comment

Working...
                    X