• Show
Clear All

• Day Sixteen: Florine vs Raina

Click image for larger version

Name:	Match 16.png
Views:	298
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	2406

Here it is, the final match of Round One and for many HC fans the mostly hotly anticipated of them all. It's controversial shopgirl Florine up against childhood friend who's out for love Raina. And then, tomorrow, Round Two begins! Onward to Iron Waifu!
    Florine
    43.86%
    Raina
    56.14%

The poll is expired.

Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
    Currently Working On: Banter and chats
    Current Waifu: Katarina Claes, My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

Ironic, given all the #collarraina hype, that her first match comes against Florine. Flo put a lot of stock in the collars, betting on one of their loopholes but being undone by several others. When a contingent of and are all on hand to stop you, that's a pretty big blindspot.

For me, I got what I was anticipating for Raina through Hell to Pay. It was very well done and the culmination of her arc. The accompanying random day end scene that unlocks after was sweet, and well done. In the same way, 's fall was more anticipated than what comes next. The LQ opportunities should still make for some good moments, but will both be nice desserts after a great main course.

So I'll go with , cause I like her more.

Comment

#fuckflorine, #collarraina

Comment

At this point I'm thinking a Yeon/Raina finals might be in the works. And you know what? That's fine.

Comment

Voting to see the only redemption story of the game.
          Voting for the girl who gave us the most slaves.
          Voting for the girl who is the most crucial for a sil optimised run.
          Voting for the girl who is the most akin to the Hero in her quest to rise the ranks in the harsh world of Middle Kingdom.
          Voted for Florine.

(You can also vote for her to make that new day-message disappear, any reason you vote for Florine is a good reason)

Leave your comfort zone, don't be insecure, you can do it and join us on the most thrilling road to the juicy Harem Drama!
          Is the Hero (YOU) up tor the challange of a real Harem Master?
          Last edited by FelliSpirit; 05-16-2020, 12:40 AM.

Comment

I voted . I just like her fight, respect her game, and enjoy her comeuppance. 's nefariousness makes her incredibly interesting. As I write this, it's 7 to 7. I hope it's a fight right until the end of the vote, because I'm going to be excited with whoever wins.

Comment

Delivering on my promise of aide to FelliSpirit

I will point out that when MC says that he wishes he had a cute rogue girl in his harem, he already has two: Alina and Florine . If I have a rogue follower, one of the most useful things she can do is identify weaknesses in my army -- her antics were a pain in the butt, but she made the MC a better, more mature leader as a result of it.

By having slaves willing to test you, you become the best master you can be. Florine deserves to be redeemed.

Comment

• FelliSpirit
                FelliSpirit commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks a lot for the vote and the post!

Remember folks, if Raina wins that means you get to finally collar her as your slave. #CollarRaina

Comment

going florine as promised. hope maids get revenge on florine even though they don't seem to bothered by it I'm still mad lol

Comment

• FelliSpirit
                  FelliSpirit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for voting Florine!

I'm a card-carrying member of the anti-Florine crowd and hence I vote Raina.

Comment

• Winter
                  Winter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  #CollarRaina. Let's get this done.

gooooo Raina!

Comment

Went to sleep with a tie, wakened to a gap of four votes. It's not over! Vote ,just to raise the tension for all of us watching!

Comment

Originally posted by Redsliver View Post
                    Went to sleep with a tie, wakened to a gap of four votes. It's not over! Vote ,just to raise the tension for all of us watching!
                    According to the average participants of this tournament, we can expect 13 more votes. Hopefully it gets closer again for an exciting ending.

Comment

Voted for for her Collar initiative but if wins i will be going all in on her to redeem her. I always liked her and always suspected her of being a thorn in the MC's side from day one.

Comment

Originally posted by NoMoshing View Post
                        Here it is, the final match of Round One and for many HC fans the mostly hotly anticipated of them all.
                        Turns out it gets nearly twenty votes less than the current peak of Day 9 w
                        welp, let's hope some of those 18 people will show up during the last 2 hours and turn the result around.

Comment

Working...
                        X