• Show
Clear All

• Day Fourteen: Bronwyn vs Ino

Click image for larger version

Name:	Match 14.png
Views:	181
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	2376

Two weeks in, and still going strong! Will Ino just be another target for Bronwyn, or will the underage enchantress pull off an upset? You decide!
    Bronwyn
    69.57%
    Ino
    30.43%

The poll is expired.

Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
    Currently Working On: Banter and chats
    Current Waifu: Katarina Claes, My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

Unsurprisingly, this is an easy vote for Bron for me. Ino will be a heavy hitter in future games, but she's not there just yet.

Comment

Can't waifu the jailbait. Even beyond that, is great. I enjoy her combat mechanics, she's integral to the Save the Elves questline, which is probably tied with Demon Cult for my favorite, and she's a Tsun I'm looking forward to dere'ing, like before her.

Comment

I like .

Comment

I'm legit voting Ino and not out of pity. Bronwyn is such a massive bitch for no reason that there are not many girls I wouldn't vote for if she were against them.

Comment

personally the only way that Ino would work in this game is if suddenly her future self popped up,but who knows what NM has planned if she gets through. There is the time traveler that she could have learned from. but even then i voted for Bronwyn.

Comment

, no contest. I might vote for in a future game... but we're not in the future, sorry.

Comment

is missing something. Lets call it puberty.

Comment

Working...
                X