• Show
Clear All

• Jep
    replied
    in the lead? I did not expect that.

Leave a comment:

• HorseHater
    replied
    I'm going with Jonagold, it feels weird that we have one of the alchemists LQ's but not the other.

Leave a comment:

• NoMoshing
    commented on 's reply
    She's coming up in two days, so you'll have your chance

• Flutterby
    replied
    Apple Kid is great. As long as you remember to bathe her. But then, she's a lot more fun to bathe than most pets, sooo...

Leave a comment:

• Redsliver
    replied
    is great. I like my waifus downright filthy. She and have great chemistry, I love how she turns him down before the Philosopher's Stone. Her assumption of friendship with is great. I really really want the Alchemist's Duel to get updated artwork, let alone her LQ and the rest.

Love the maids. Twins are awesome. And that they're not carbon copies is great too. I'm seeing winning right now, I stand by my vote though. I might've voted for , I like her better of the pair.

Leave a comment:

• Cazador
    replied
    is cute and geeky.

Leave a comment:

• Dubsington
    replied
    Any girl who fucks their sister wins against anyone whose most-noted characteristic is bad personal hygiene.

Leave a comment:

• orifalcon
    replied
    Nerdy redhead with voracious curiosity resulting in a surprising kinky side? Sign me up. 's new ALC scenes were great, and made me very interested in checking out her LQ. Always been my preferred alchemist.

Leave a comment:

• GolemGaming55
    replied
    Voting liliac becuase I'm going to vote violet and I want there quests to be made at the same time

Leave a comment:

• Snapped
    replied
    Horny maids need more respect I feel

Leave a comment:

• NoMoshing
    started a poll Day Thirteen: Jonagold vs Lilac

Day Thirteen: Jonagold vs Lilac

Jonagold
    41.18%
    Lilac
    58.82%

The poll is expired.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Match 13.png
Views:	372
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	2336

Today is a referendum on how you like your waifus: will you go with the dirty (in more ways than one) Jonagold or the pristine clean of a maid like Lilac? Only four more days in round one- make sure that you check in every day so you never miss a match!
Working...
X