• Show
Clear All

• Day Ten: Brigandine vs Serade

Click image for larger version

Name:	Match 10.png
Views:	258
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	2245

We're in the double digits! Today it's a duel between two cool toned characters: the confident blademaster Brigandine, and the hard working MILF Serade. Make your choice!
    Brigandine
    62.69%
    Serade
    37.31%

The poll is expired.

Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
    Currently Working On: Banter and chats
    Current Waifu: Katarina Claes, My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

Finally, our chance to get Brigandine some content!

Comment

A couple of recent love quests and a disappointing result earlier in the tourney has really eaten into my list of anticipated content ahead of Brig's stuff. is a character I like, but can't really think where she's going. Safety and stability for her family is her focus, and this was achieved in the recruitment scene, which wasn't even an actual quest, so she doesn't hold as much of my interest as characters with more conflict or intrigue in their arcs. Conversely, 's potential outweighs her role. I want to see how "wins" her.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubsington View Post
        Finally, our chance to get Brigandine some content!
        Yeah but how much content, she's a harem girl for a later game so she might get a quest and one scene

Comment

• orifalcon
          orifalcon commented
          Editing a comment
          She's been publicly confirmed to be a recruitable harem girl and party member in HC1 for a couple years now, and a quick glance at the H-Scene progress thread shows she gets the full recruitment, random scene, a la carte, vacation, and love quest package.

Originally posted by NoMoshing View Post
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Match 10.png
Views:	258
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	2245

We're in the double digits! Today it's a duel between two cool toned characters: the confident blademaster Brigandine, and the hard working MILF Serade. Make your choice!
        Hey nomoshing does serades kid also have a respect quest, after all he gives the same buffs as when you raise someone's affection and he does have a story, the awiiabus tournament

Comment

• Redsliver
          Redsliver commented
          Editing a comment
          It doesn't have to be a respect quest in name, but the very final awiiabu to collect should probably be a quest.

I quite like , I like her recruitment, I like her as an unwitting pawn of , I like the awiiabu collecting with her kid. I threw her some love in a vote, not like she's going to stand a chance. Excited to see win this round.

Comment

Go brig or go home!

Comment

Originally posted by orifalcon View Post
            A couple of recent love quests and a disappointing result earlier in the tourney has really eaten into my list of anticipated content ahead of Brig's stuff. is a character I like, but can't really think where she's going. Safety and stability for her family is her focus, and this was achieved in the recruitment scene, which wasn't even an actual quest, so she doesn't hold as much of my interest as characters with more conflict or intrigue in their arcs. Conversely, 's potential outweighs her role. I want to see how "wins" her.
            Wait this is news to me I'm pretty sure either Romeo or nomoshing told me she was going to be a harem girl in a later game

Comment

Originally posted by orifalcon View Post
              OFFICIAL IRON WAIFU REWARDS- WHAT WILL I GET IF X CHARACTER WINS?

Brigandine: Minor character redesign and full face set. A sidequest featuring her will be made available, allowing you to take her on a brief journey through Inferireux to the site of the cursed city of Bateau-Assassinat. There will, of course, be a sex scene with Brigandine upon completing the quest.

Bronwyn: Her Love Quest will be implemented- not 100% certain what form this will take, but it will probably be tangential to the existing Save the Elves questline. In terms of art, she will receive a new faceset, two new sex scenes (one for the LQ and one random nightly scene), new art for the existing introductory sex scene, new Sex A La Carte minor sex scenes, beach vacation minor sex scene rewrite with new art, and vacation alternate sprite. Full chat dialogue completed as well.

Chimei: Full character redesign- seriously, other than the straight black hair and flower, most of her visual design will be overhauled. Her Love Quest, featuring a group of shinobi from the exotic and forbidding Moon Kingdom coming to take her back to the Emperor who originally rejected her and sold her into slavery, as well a chance to temporarily bridge the language barrier, will be implemented. She will receive two new sex scenes (Love Quest and random nightly), new art for her existing introductory sex scene and Sex A La Carte menu, beach vacation minor sex scene rewrite, and vacation alternate sprite. Full chat dialogue completed as well... although don't expect a lot in this regard.

Doll: Some minor character art updates, including a new faceset. Her Love Quest, which will involve looking into her mysterious origins on the Southport University campus, will be implemented. One new sex scene (for her LQ), new art for her existing introductory and gangbang sex scenes, as well as her Sex A La Carte and beach vacation minor sex scenes. I don't feel she would wear anything different for the beach vacation, but we'll find some cute fetish outfit to give her for an alternate sprite. Full chat dialogue completed as well.

Elaiya: Some minor character art updates, including a new faceset. New randomly nightly sex scene, and new art for her Love Quest sex scene and all her minor sex scenes, plus a beach vacation alternate sprite. Full chat dialogue completed as well.

Florine: Well, okay- Yes you will be able to get her out of the dungeon. She will have a Love Quest that takes into account her current dungeon status- dialogue for both Shipping Disaster and her LQ will change to reflect this. Minor character design updates, including faceset, as well as new art for her existing sex scenes, a new LQ sex scene, new Dungeon minor sex scenes, new Sex A La Carte minor sex scenes, beach vacation alternate sprite, and full chat dialogue.

Jonagold: Her Love Quest will be implemented- again, not 100% certain what form this will take. In terms of art, she will receive a new faceset, two new sex scenes (one for the LQ and one random nightly scene), new Sex A La Carte minor sex scenes, beach vacation minor sex scene rewrite with new art, and vacation alternate sprite. Full chat dialogue completed as well. Finally, the threesome for her and Orange Kid will receive new art as both will have been through the art queue.

Kyrie: Sorry if these start looking a little cut-and-paste-y, but they are really that similar. Her Love Quest will be implemented- again, not 100% certain what form this will take. In terms of art, she will receive a new faceset, two new sex scenes (one for the LQ and one random nightly scene), new art for her existing introductory sex scene, new Sex A La Carte minor sex scenes, beach vacation minor sex scene rewrite with new art, and vacation alternate sprite. Full chat dialogue completed as well.

Lilac: Her Love Quest will be implemented, featuring a look into Violet and Lilac's past with their previous mistress. In terms of art, she will receive a new faceset (with four new expressions!), a new sex scene (for the LQ), art for her existing solo sex scene, new Sex A La Carte minor sex scenes, beach vacation minor sex scene rewrite with new art, and vacation alternate sprite. Full chat dialogue completed as well.

Meline: In terms of art, she will receive a new faceset, new art for all her sex scenes that still have 3D CGs, including the angel threesome and her threesome with Larelle. Beach vacation minor sex scene rewrite with new art, and vacation alternate sprite to go with it. Full chat dialogue completed as well.

Miri: Oh, boy. Two new sex scenes (randomly nightly and Love Quest), implemented Love Quest, vacation sex scene, Sex A La Carte sex scenes, and an alternative beach sprite, all brand new. Full chat dialogue completed as well.

Natya: Basically the same as Miri. Two new sex scenes (randomly nightly and Love Quest), implemented Love Quest, vacation sex scene, Sex A La Carte sex scenes, and an alternative beach sprite, all brand new. Full chat dialogue completed as well.

Quinta: Some fairly major redesign work so she looks a little less like Florine's long-lost twin. We will focus down on finish the Kellos Invasion plotline so you can recruit her, she will have her Love Quest very shortly after, plus the whole gamut of “standard harem treatment”- Three new sex scenes (introductory, randomly nightly and Love Quest), vacation sex scene, Sex A La Carte sex scenes, and an alternative beach sprite, all brand new. Full chat dialogue completed as well, and a fourth alternate sprite featuring her in a wedding dress.

Randi: New sex scene (to go with her Love Quest), implemented Love Quest, vacation sex scene, Sex A La Carte sex scenes, and an alternative beach sprite, all brand new. New art for introductory sex scene, and very expanded and rewritten and re-art-ed randomly nightly sex scene. Full chat dialogue completed as well.

Violet: Almost identical to Lilac, hey hey. Her Love Quest will be implemented, featuring a journey across the sea to her and Lilac's homeland and meeting their elder sister, Lavender. In terms of art, she will receive a new faceset (with four new expressions!), a new sex scene (for the LQ), art for her existing solo sex scene, new Sex A La Carte minor sex scenes, beach vacation minor sex scene rewrite with new art, and vacation alternate sprite. Full chat dialogue completed as well.

Yeon: Two new sex scenes (randomly nightly and Love Quest), implemented Love Quest, vacation sex scene, Sex A La Carte sex scenes, new art for dungeon sex scenes and introductory sex scene, and an alternative beach sprite, all brand new. Full chat dialogue completed as well. Finally, a brand new threesome with her and Yamamaya.

Right here for last year brigadane would of gotten a small quest with an accompying sex scene if she was supposed to be a harem girl this game it would of been more

Comment

• SO5Z
                SO5Z commented
                Editing a comment
                Nothing is as old as last year's news.

No, she is a harem girl in HC1, I would know. She is just meant to be a late game harem girl, which is why her rewards were like that

Comment

Originally posted by GolemGaming55 View Post

Wait this is news to me I'm pretty sure either Romeo or nomoshing told me she was going to be a harem girl in a later game
                No she is very much going to be a Harem Girl, it has been confirmed for quite some time, it was even reconfirmed last years IW

Comment

Difficult choice for me. is one of the few girls we learn almost nothing about, even when building up her relationship status. The most things we actually learn from her kids, and also her daily reward is unlocked through being nice to the kids and not through her own happiness like we see with Alina, Randi or Penelope.
                  Since she seems to live exclusively for others, I'd be curious to see how a love quest for her would even work out and how she could be changed from defining herself through her kids only.

Then again, will bring more quests, an interesting backstory, more world-building (since we can expect to learn something more about the kingdom to the west) and a new playable character for even more tactical variety. Only, I don't like her design. I don't like her French accent. I know she's going to get an overhaul, but from what I heard it won't change her appearance that much.

In the end, I do like this game as an RPG so a new gameplay element wins out. Go Brig.

Comment

Go Brig or go home!

Comment

Not a exiting contest.

is loveable and I like to see her LQ but is just more exiting.

Comment

I know Brigandine is going to win this one, but I'm voting Serade. She's delightful, and one of her kids is really cool. The other kid is a massive wad and I can't wait until we get some kind of option to send him away to boarding school or whatever, but hey, you take what you can get.

Besides, I love the idea of the Hero gradually becoming more and more of a family man. There's at least 2 harem girls who actively want to have children, possibly more. Let's get a badass family going!

Comment

Working...
                        X