Day Nine: Yamamaya vs Lyra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Nine: Yamamaya vs Lyra

Click image for larger version  Name:	Match 9.png Views:	9 Size:	86.8 KB ID:	2213

Welcome to Day Nine! With Round One halfway over, how are your personal waifus doing? Tonight features a longtime fan favourite against a newcomer whose only sex scene is controversial, it's optional. I'm sure this won't be a one-sided battle at all! FIGHTO!
    Yamamaya
    73.24%
    Lyra
    26.76%

The poll is expired.

Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
    Currently Working On: Banter and chats
    Current Waifu: Katarina Claes, My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

Considering how past iron waifus have gone if lyra makes it to the second round we get to know what contents in store for her, so that's why I'm voting for her

Comment

I still would've just cut out the middle-man and found a hot lady blacksmith, but 's scene was alright. Respect/Love Quests are late/post game, so I'm guessing we won't see much more of Lyra until later games. may be fairly well complete, but she deserves a win here.

Comment

I am voting for yamamaya here in solidarity with the zera

Comment

Repping the Kitty Kult, go Yamamaya! I have faith in the kitty mountain goddess!

Comment

Voted . I personally didn't activate the scene in my main save because I like quite a bit. (And then I loaded the auto-save and did the quest again to get the scene for my completionist OCD needs.) Yet still voted for her. It's tied as of when I write this, that blew me away, I figured this was a clear toss away vote.

Comment

If my guess is correct Lyra's prize for winning iron waifu will be her one CG scene with updated art which will probably be a huge relief to nomoshing or yanymaya whose winning will again just be updated art, though once again she only has a few more 3DCG that need updating so nomoshing will probably be able to take it easy

In short all these waifus will bring to harem collector will be updated art... But then again this is iron waifu and most people should vote becuase they want the prize of there waifu being top not becuase of what benifits it brings

Comment

As much as I wanna see what Lyra's reward is, I'm still Voting for Zera

Comment

NTR sucks, regardless of what kind it is. But netori as part of a 'respect' quest? That's just the absolute worst. Don't cuck your bros, folks. That's not cool.

Also, it's such an absolute waste of an opportunity for an MFM threesome. Imagine if the hero had instead convinced Kevin to let him take the back while Kevin takes the front? Now that would be hot.

Comment

I'm actually voting Lyra.
                    I like Yama as much as the next guy, but massive reward apathy is massive. She's already got everything, but Lyra have no proper art whatsoever.

Comment

Sorry, , you're nice and all, but... my vote goes to

Comment

Originally posted by Cazador View Post
                        I'm actually voting Lyra.
                        I like Yama as much as the next guy, but massive reward apathy is massive. She's already got everything, but Lyra have no proper art whatsoever.
                        Technically yanymaya still has a few 3D CG's though I'm hoping this trend of having a character with scenes done by different artists won't backfire nomoshing ;P

Comment

Originally posted by Cazador View Post
                          I've seen the new party banters she got and it's great! It's not a love quest, it's not an overhaul, but as long as there's still little things like this, I can't see myself getting any reward apathy anytime soon

Comment

NTR is a trash fetish. Yamamaya all the way.

Comment

• NoMoshing
                              NoMoshing commented
                              Editing a comment
                              We have a rule against engaging in kink-shaming.

kevin is such a loser, he can't even get a girlfriend that can win a single round. Typical!

Comment

Working...
                            X