Day Eight: Evanie vs Kyrie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Eight: Evanie vs Kyrie

Click image for larger version  Name:	Match 8.png Views:	5 Size:	107.2 KB ID:	2184

Next on the docket, we have a bit of a harem collector rematch, Evanie vs Kyrie! When these two clashed Evanie came out the victor, but now that Kyrie has the home field advantage will she find herself coming out on top? Today you choose which of these women working in the interests of their country will come out on top this time!
    Evanie
    25.00%
    Kyrie
    75.00%

The poll is expired.

Dig 's new sprite and the art for her scene is great (as has been the case for all of Hilent's stuff), but that puts Evanie in the same category as Shally really. Wrapped up until potential fun in the sequels.

should run away with this one. Three times the Magic let her use her playful/teasing side in tandem with Hero for a great foursome, and with Chimei in the art queue before IW20, a Kyrie win would get us some nice // art. I got the big storyline moment I wanted to see in Princess Bride, but a Kyrie LQ should be a fun romp.

Comment

Kinda suspicious for me to comment on this one, so I'll just say

Comment

I wanna see her LQ. It should be interesting.

Comment

Why does evaine new sprite look brown when her face sprite is white?

Comment

• Cazador
            Cazador commented
            Editing a comment
            Her fave sprite will be updated later

• GolemGaming55
            GolemGaming55 commented
            Editing a comment
            Okay thanks cazador

I'm voting for evaine for the fun of it she wouldn't win against a regular harem girl and she stands no chance against 2nd place winner

Comment

I'm pity-voting Evanie, because she's going to get her ass kicked so hard that I feel sorry for her.

Comment

Not a huge fan of either of these two, but Kyrie did become a lot more sympathetic after the reveals in the wedding quest, so I guess she gets my vote.

Comment

Well, this is going to be very one-sided, so I'm voting for just to make it a littel less so.

Comment

's in my top 3 and I think narrowly overtakes for 2. Flirty, powerhouse, superspy, who joins on the queen's terms until she can make it her own terms? Definitely the girl for me. 's never been the interesting general to me, but, alas, 's not in the Iron Waifu.

Comment

Easy vote for Kyrie. Harem girl lacking an LQ versus a side character we won't get to keep untul the sequel? No contest.

Comment

Voted for Kyrie, obv. But I do really like Evanie's redesign as a note. Just wanted to put that out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X