• Show
Clear All

• Day Six: Renfeld vs Gargan

Click image for larger version

Name:	Match 6.png
Views:	263
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	2117

Today it's time to get weird. Magically cursed transforming rival characters, crazy vampire fangirls who love to swallow a little too much... Harem Collector has it all. Vote for your favourite today!
    Renfeld
    52.86%
    Gargan
    47.14%

The poll is expired.

Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
    Currently Working On: Banter and chats
    Current Waifu: Katarina Claes, My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

If get enough vote, she'll go see a dentist with all those fang and she'll be closer to her dream, Vote

Comment

Definitely the biggest gap between competitors in the tourney for me. is in my top 3, love the arc, scorching hot scenes, even fun to use in combat. Generally, genderbending is happening to the player character and isn't of interest to me, but I love the execution here. Hopefully they get their first Iron Waifu victory here.

is one of the very few misses in the cast for me. I suppose I'm not big on yanderes, but most of the stuff that's supposed to be creepy but cute is just the former. The tattoo bit is funny, but the vacation scene is a hard nope.

Comment

Originally posted by orifalcon View Post
        is in my top 3, love the arc, scorching hot scenes, even fun to use in combat. Generally, genderbending is happening to the player character and isn't of interest to me, but I love the execution here
        Th-thanks....
        Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
        Currently Working On: Banter and chats
        Current Waifu: Katarina Claes, My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

Comment

I do love , I think a lot of the very low content characters are high on my list for votes. But there's the updating and polishing off of the more completed characters too. 's still has a blacked out vacation scene and their LQ scene. Completing the blacked out scenes just tickle my OCD.

I don't usually see the sprites zoomed in so much... Does 's sprite have a Rogue-like white hair stripe that didn't end up in her portrait? Part of her redesign leading to a reverse Susan Granddaughter of Death... Which I suppose is a reverse Bride of Frankenstein... Hm... Depending on how her redesign eventually goes, I'll like as not not be happy with my vote for .

Comment

• NoMoshing
            NoMoshing commented
            Editing a comment
            That's just highlighting. Renfeld's sprite was made with a generic character creator bundled with RPG Maker.

• Redsliver
            Redsliver commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, she hasn't been redesigned yet. Sowing the seed of a Susan/Rogue stripe is worthwhile.

gargans love quest made me like them more, and renfield never clicked for me, being too creepy on the creepycute meter for me

Comment

A nominal dude vs a necrophiliac who eats bugs. Ugh.

Comment

I'm abstaining. Two of my least favorite characters here. Gender-bender just throws me for a loop and I find creepy on the opposite end of the spectrum from sexy..

Comment

I like kind of creepiness. It is a cute creepiness.

Comment

HMM what to do, should I support her with extreme conviction and possibly creep out any potential supporters or just support her normally
                  what would flutter by doing it was meline

Comment

Originally posted by Neb View Post
                    I'm abstaining. Two of my least favorite characters here. Gender-bender just throws me for a loop and I find creepy on the opposite end of the spectrum from sexy..
                    If you don't want either than could you vote renfeld for me :3

Comment

I already complained about Renfeld and NM listened, so now I can shamelessly vote Gargan.

Comment

Voted for Renfeld!

Comment

Genderbending is awesome as hell. is easily in my top 3

Comment

Gargan is one of my fave characters and not just for my gender-bending fetish. I just really like his attitude towards it all, the fact that despite his prickish tendencies he does take the "helping people" part of being an adventurer seriously, etc. A cool character all around~

Comment

Working...
                            X