• Show
Clear All

• Day Five: Miri vs Diadira

Click image for larger version

Name:	Match 5.png
Views:	271
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	2090

As we return to the northwest quarter of the tournament, we find a showdown between dark skinned beauties! Lazy, bad attitude bunny girl Miri is up against deredere pop idol Diadira! Who will win in this match up of sweet against sour?
    Miri
    50.79%
    Diadira
    49.21%

The poll is expired.

Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
    Currently Working On: Banter and chats
    Current Waifu: Katarina Claes, My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

Another close one for me, I certainly want to see a bit more of both. Love 's new faceset, Rescue Me is another fun recruitment quest, and I liked how she took a proactive role in Princess Bride (the above quote included). I don't use her in combat, really, but gotta give the edge to the energetic idol over the lazybun.

Comment

Easy choice. Teenaged horny hottie party member vs yandere-ish narcoleptic NPC with animal ears. Diadira for sure.

Didi's only problem is her chibi is butt-ugly.

Comment

, how can you be so sleepy even when it's time to fuck like rabbits? This mystery compels my vote. Also, 's my last place choice.

Comment

has been a party member for quite some time now, but still has very little content.

is a one-trick pony. If "sleepy bunny" isn't funny to you, Miri have nothing else to offer.

Hence I voted for Didi.

Comment

I love Rescue Me, I really do, and is a pretty great girl overall.

But I dunno why I feel so damn interested in at the moment (must be the ears). So my vote goes for sleepy bunny girl!

Comment

Wow. I completely forgot Iron Waifu was even a thing. Guess things have just been that distracting lately. Oh well. I voted Didi, because Rescue Me is and remains my fucking jam.

Comment

No real preference here for me, so I'll vote the non-party member as they usually suffer a bit from a lack of Fan-support.

Close results are more enjoyable.

Comment

Why is this even close? Didi needs more content than just about anyone else. I said this last year and it's still true...I just want to bump into her in the hall and hear her say something different. Anything! This girl needs to be high on the list for who gets new dialogue.

Meanwhile Miri is napping. I guess that's a bunny thing? I don't know. I think she should have been a cat-girl. Yamamaya's one of my party favorites but her boundless energy doesn't really speak CAT to me...

Comment

Diadira is one of my faves for just changing up battle tactics, and I like her character.

Comment

I'm not even a big Diadira fan, but I know she needs new content badly sonI have to go with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Flutterby View Post
                        Wow. I completely forgot Iron Waifu was even a thing. Guess things have just been that distracting lately. Oh well. I voted Didi, because Rescue Me is and remains my fucking jam.
                        Flutter shy your back... And you missed melines fight How could ye

Comment

It's boring girl whose love quest will probably fetch me something zzzzzzz vs girl who can give your entire party another turn and whose love quest will probably be defeat her supervisors

Comment

Originally posted by GolemGaming55 View Post

Flutter shy your back... And you missed melines fight How could ye

I know. I can't believe I missed my best girl's first battle. I mean, she absolutely cleaned house (as it should be), but I should still have been there to cheer her on to victory.

Comment

Just a brief reminder that, technical issues aside, if you see the new poll up you can consider the previous poll officially closed.
                              Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
                              Currently Working On: Banter and chats
                              Current Waifu: Katarina Claes, My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

Comment

Working...
                              X