• Show
Clear All

• Day Four: Natya vs Pandora

Click image for larger version

Name:	Match 4.png
Views:	275
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	2074

Now we have two relatively new girls facing off, with Pandora firing on all cylinders, and Natya just... just trying to do her best.Our first face-off for Nekochan-approved cinnamon rolls is NIGH! Who will taste the sweet icing drizzle of victory, and who will be faced with the day-old pile of shame?
    Natya
    46.88%
    Pandora
    53.13%

The poll is expired.

Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
    Currently Working On: Banter and chats
    Current Waifu: Katarina Claes, My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

First vote?... really? Pandora is off to a great start.

Comment

Like em both. has a very Disney Princess vibe, which is fun to corrupt, and it should be fun to see how goes about helping out her family in his own...heroic way.

gets my vote though. Her intro quest was one of the funnier parts of the game so far and she's certainly a unique character. Looking forward to chatting more with her and finding out what makes her tick. Ba-dum tish.

Comment

Natyas for me honestly the prospect of finding how she stopped being rich is far more interesting then a robot who as far as I'm concerned has no real story

Comment

I want to see what happened to 's family that forced her to go look for a job. I've been really interested in her story since I first unlocked her. will probably tell us about the wizard that made the wardrobe mansion, and yet somehow 's money troubles get my gears turning more.

Alright, that gears pun was by accident. I originally thought "got my noggin joggin'" but that's such a stupid phrase I right-turned straight into a decent pun. Now I almost want to change my vote and ONLY vote for the waifu for whom I can come up with the worst pun for each matchup.

Comment

I voted .

I should had voted because she need content the most. She is the most bland girl in the game.

But this is also why gets just more attention.

Comment

I voted because she's got a really great design and I want to see more of it.

Comment

I like them both, but I like a bit more due to her design, so she gets my vote.

Comment

i'm more interested in Natya's backstory than Pandora (so I voted for the shopkeeper), but I will be happy either way.

Comment

Natya and her noble family and how they fell. Intruige? Incompetence? Let's find out!
                    We might see other noble families along the way, even known ones. Maybe more of Clementine's family as well.
                    So much potential backstory for the rich and famous of middlekingdom!

This sounds more interesting than how Pandora was created or something akin to that.

Voted Natya!

Comment

I'm surprised Pandora is ahead right now. It's a robot, for crying out loud! Natya actually has some interesting storylines to work with and develop. Hopefully we get more of her soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Neb View Post
                        I'm surprised Pandora is ahead right now. It's a robot, for crying out loud! Natya actually has some interesting storylines to work with and develop. Hopefully we get more of her soon.
                        Technically a robot has a personality just a programmed personality that can't grow or evolve, I guess the problem is natyas personality and story growth are kinda obvious so they even out, maybe that we don't know what Pandora will request for love re-quest makes her a slightly better prospect

Comment

Working...
                        X