• Show
Clear All

• Day Three: Chimei vs Clementine

Click image for larger version

Name:	Match 3.png
Views:	303
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	2049

On Day Three we see things heating up with two characters who already have love quests! Has the Orange Kid's completed content won her stalwart fans, or will Chimei's promise of sex scenes and redesign to come carry the day? Let's find out!
    Chimei
    66.67%
    Clementine
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
    Currently Working On: Banter and chats
    Current Waifu: Katarina Claes, My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

Really enjoyed 's LQ. A two-person quest was a nice change up and put the focus on Hero coming to understand Chimei, both in words and motivation. Still feels like there's "more to come" with her, even if its saved for the sequels. I'll take magic over science this time around.

Comment

Orange Kid might not be a party member, but she's hot as hell and got some great kinks. Clementine all the way!

Comment

This is the most difficult first round choice for me. It's not easy, but I'm gonna go with .

In case you haven't played 's LQ yet -- SPOILERMy tipping point was learning 's moon language snark banter wasn't racist. Or at least, may not have been racist.

Comment

I'm voting Chimei due to major reward apathy from Clem.

Comment

Both characters are pretty much done, so it doesn't really matter who win or loses.

Clementine has my vote here though. She is the second best girl in the game after all.
            One of the few nobles who actually works! She also doesn't look down on the commoner MC as so many others do, because she sees the potential.
            She wagers her options carefully and in a reasonable way.
            Good kinks, hot looks, helpful in a variety of quests, and one of the best investments in the game with the alchemy output.

Chimei got a lot just recently, so there is still that for me to explore.

Comment

Went with Clementine. I like Chimei's LQ, but most of the time the simple fact that I can't understand anything she's saying leaves me pretty uninterested in most of her scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by HorseHater View Post
                Went with Clementine. I like Chimei's LQ, but most of the time the simple fact that I can't understand anything she's saying leaves me pretty uninterested in most of her scenes.
                Same here. Plus I like Orange Kid better overall.

Comment

I started liking Chimei when I started translating her lines, tbh. She's a bit plain, but overall pretty nice and innocent.

Comment

To be honest, never made a big impression on me ever since the beginning. But after her LQ, I kinda got curious for more of her, so there goes my vote.

Comment

Working...
                    X