Day Two: Meline vs Doralice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Two: Meline vs Doralice

Click image for larger version  Name:	Match_2.png Views:	11 Size:	90.6 KB ID:	2017

Welcome back! Tonight's match sees the sweet tooth little sister of your dreams against the ball-busting yandere kidnapper! Will Meline get to enjoy sweet victory, or has she bitten off more than she can chew with Doralice? You decide!
    Meline
    73.85%
    Doralice
    26.15%

The poll is expired.

Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
    Currently Working On: Banter and chats
    Current Waifu: Katarina Claes, My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

Player character humiliation is just not my bag. Diplomacy path is better but still doesn't beat happy, kinky, subby .

Comment

Voting Meline here, don't like doralice

Comment

doralice can be yandere and i don't no why I like yanderes I'm weird... i'm curious on how her story changes after the Florine antics depending on your decisions though.

Comment

Incest wincest. Though it was a tough choice.

Comment

We are the ones who pushed her switch and should take responsibility.

I'll step up and take this responibility as the vote result won't be hugely impacted by it.

Comment

Doralice is pretty much finished at this point, plus her only scenes lacking art are femdom. Meline is often in my party, a loyal member of the harem since the beginning, and in need of some new art. Easy choice for me.

Comment

The crazy femdom-loving yandere, or the loving little sister that lets us fuck an Angel? It's not even a contest.

Comment

• RomeoPapa
                  RomeoPapa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know right? Can't beat some crazy femdom XD

Easiest choice in the first tier as far as I'm concerned. Doralice is done. We've got all of her content already, and I don't really care about getting her updated artwork.

Comment

I voted . may be a kidnapping, femdom, sexual abuser, but at least that's a kink! is clearly an emotionally abusive manipulative adorable monster. I diagnose borderline personality disorder, great for the short run, she's directing her evil outwards, (writing SLUT on 's forehead, asking if she's calling the angels liars?) but once the honeymoon phase is over, that's going to implode back on The Hero.

Comment

for her vacation H-scene if nothing else!

Comment

Working...
                    X