Day One: Penelope vs Eulania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day One: Penelope vs Eulania

Click image for larger version  Name:	ironwaifudayone1.png Views:	233 Size:	89.2 KB ID:	1932

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to Iron Waifu 2020! In our very first match, we see salt of the earth Penelope against the ethereal Eulania. Who will win this match of girl next door versus supernatural sweetie?

Again, please keep it a fair, clean Iron Waifu so the eventual winner will shine all the brighter!
    Penelope
    37.10%
    Eulania
    62.90%

The poll is expired.

Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
    Currently Working On: Banter and chats
    Current Waifu: Katarina Claes, My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

for me. Hoping to see some more flashbacks or an increased role in the Ancient Mysteries questline. The bit in Golem to Be Awesome if you're in Phantom Knight mode was intriguing.

Comment

Already had her LQ, Therefore For leveling the content spread.

Comment

To avoid not making it to the second round 4 times in a row. Though does need a change at the limelight.

Comment

Tough call. The "I want babies" thing is a big turnoff, but I have to still go with Penelope because she's not, like, dead.

Comment

If I'm not wrong, is the only Girl without artwork for her recruitment.

We must do something about this Anti Ghost discrimination.

Comment

Funny, "I want babies" is a big turn on for me.

Comment

Elaine becuase I already suffered to get her love quest level

Comment

needs it more than Penny, content-wise. I also like the idea of travelling the map to increase relationship, à la New Vegas.

EDIT: However, it's been pointed out that Penny's LQ is outdated. Please keep it in mind even if she loses.
                  Last edited by Cazador; 05-01-2020, 05:06 AM.

Comment

I do like Penelope more, but I am still voting for Eulania. She needs the content and the content is highly likely to provide baackground information of the world.

Comment

I like Penelope more, but I would rather have more Eulania content so she gets my vote.

Comment

she was just two votes ahead about an hour ago...
                        Seems like the Mericans woke up and voted for ghost girl

Comment

Penny is one of my fave non-party members. She's so cute and so sweet, I just love her~

Eulania def needs content, but I'm voting my heart on all this, not on rewards.

Comment

I like both, but I want more (I want to know more about her past) so she gets my vote. Plus she seems the more interesting character.

Comment

Yeah, it's a good day to be an ectosexual! I'm know exactly who I'm gonna call to bust that ghost wi-ide open. Wait, how would that work? I mean technically. And all of that ectoplasm everywhere? Shouldn't Eulania be the one getting slimed?

Because she's not in the dungeon with a bukkake scene, I can't work in a crossing the streams joke. I am going to be haunted by this unfinished comedy business forever.

Comment

• VySaika
                                VySaika commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I am LONG familiar with the feeling of Unfinished Comedy. You have my sympathies~
                            Working...
                            X