• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoMoshing
    commented on 's reply
    Ask and ye shall receive

• Regardie
    replied
    Anyone working on the final statistics? Things seemed to break down after semifinal victory.

Leave a comment:

• orifalcon
    replied
    Through Round 2:

Party Members 14-7
    Maids 5-4
    Shopkeepers 1-4
    Alchemists 0-2
    Other Non-Harem Girls 4-3
    Non Harem Girls 0-3

The Semifinals will feature at least 2 new competitors, as the entire left side of the bracket has not reached that peak. The right side could be two former finalists squaring off in Kyrie/Brig, or a completely new final four if Meline and Meiriona can topple the perennial contenders.

There's also the possibility that 3 out of the 4 seminfinalists will have no sex scene art in game (with Eulania having a text only scene and Brig/Meiriona having no art at all). On the opposite side of prize apathy, Meline and Elaiya could become the first entrants since Yamamaya in the inaugural 2016 tourney to reach the semis despite having a completed love quest.

Leave a comment:

• orifalcon
    replied
    Round 1 Extra Stats:

Party Members 9-3
    Maids 3-2
    Shopkeepers 1-3
    Alchemists 0-2
    Other Non-Party Harem Girls 2-3
    Non Harem Girls 0-3

We'll have at least 1, and as many as 5 new quarterfinalists this year. Q3 is guaranteed to give us a new Semifinalist, and both former finalists are on the right side of the bracket so we'll get a new finalist as well.

Leave a comment:

• GolemGaming55
    replied
    Originally posted by NoMoshing View Post

What is Iron Waifu?
    Every May a single-elimination tournament plays out where fans of Harem Collector are invited to vote for which characters from the game they like best. The contest takes place over all of May, with the final match happening on May 31st. The character who wins gets a dedicated game update in their honour the following autumn, and gets boosted in the art completion order.

How do I participate?
    Register for an account and vote every day!

Wait a second! My favourite character isn't even on here!
    Therese, Alina, Quinta and Larelle are all previous winners of Iron Waifu and have already received dedicated updates.
    If another girl is your favourite... apologies to all the genie fans out there.

Round One
    May 1st- Eulania vs Penelope
    May 2nd- Doralice vs Meline
    May 3rd- Clementine vs Chimei
    May 4th- Pandora vs Natya
    May 5th- Miri vs Diadira
    May 6th- Renfeld vs Gargan
    May 7th- Yeon vs Randi
    May 8th- Evanie vs Kyrie
    May 9th- Yamamaya vs Lyra
    May 10th- Serade vs Brigandine
    May 11th- Nerys vs Elaiya
    May 12th- Meiriona vs Bell
    May 13th- Jonagold vs Lilac
    May 14th- Bronwyn vs Ino
    May 15th- Doll vs Violet
    May 16th- Florine vs Raina

Stats
    Most Daily Votes: Meline (48)
    Least Daily Votes: Doralice (17)
    Top Voted Party Member: Meline (48)
    Top Voted Non-Party Harem Girl: Eulania (39)
    Top Voted Non-Harem Character: Doralice (17)
    Highest Voted Elimination: Gargan (32)
    Lowest Voted Victory: Miri (32)
    Most Votes Cast: Day 6 (68)
    Total Votes Cast: 444

Round One Most Daily Votes: Meline (48)
    Round One Least Daily Votes: Doralice (17)
    Round One Top Voted Party Member: Meline (48)
    Round One Top Voted Non-Party Harem Girl: Eulania (39)
    Round One Top Voted Non-Harem Character: Doralice (17)
    Round One Highest Voted Elimination: Gargan (32)
    Round One Lowest Voted Victory: Miri (32)
    Round One Most Votes Cast: Day 8 (68)
    Wait when I clicked on round 8 it only said 47 votes had been cast not 68?, Nomoshing I think your looking at the old iron waifu, day 6 has the most votes with 70
    Last edited by GolemGaming55; 05-08-2020, 06:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jep
    replied
    I'm maybe a little late, but her my favourites:

She is just best girl. She is a total masochist but has a cheerful behaviour. How can someone not want give that ass another spanking.

I want to see how her Story goes on. I kind of hope that there will be a Quest were she gets to save Hero and gain his trust back. Come on! It is time to parole her.

Will she find her parents? I wanna know.

Leave a comment:

• Kris666
    replied
    In my opinion:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_161.png
Views:	1399
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	1998

Leave a comment:

• VySaika
    replied
    My Doll over Yeon prediction was one of those "uuuuhhhhh I cannot tell so I'll pick Doll because I like her more". Yeon making it to the finals would not surprise me at all, and if she beats Doll she will beat whoever makes it out of Q1 as well. The finals...I don't THINK she'd beat Brig, Raina or Kyrie if they make it, but I wouldn't be willing to put money on it.

Leave a comment:

• Cazador
    replied
    My prognostics are:

Top-left quarter: Jonagold
    Jonagold's usually quite popular, and all other girls in this quarter didn't reach much momentum in previous years. It's going to be an easy victory for her.

Top-right quarter: Brigandine
    Meline and Gargan already have their love quests finished, Bronwyn didn't win against Bri last year, and the other characters just don't have the popularity to stand against the power of a French accent.

Bottom-left quarter: Yeon
    In this quarter, we've got a lot of characters with completed love quests, or who were never that popular to begin with. Yeon's the one with the most clear potential to victory.

Bottom-right quarter: Kyrie
    Kyrie already had good results in previous years, but now that her "treason" has been resolved in the plot, that's going to weaken her usual opposition, so my best guess is that she's going to be even more popular and win this quarter. However she's also against Florine, who also have good past results to rely upon.

Leave a comment:

• Cazador
    replied
    Originally posted by Winter View Post
    Yes, but right after them comes Kyrie. Raina has a shot against Kyrie, but Florine would be blown apart.
    If Raina loses against Florine, that would require re-adjusting how realistic her chances were in the first place, to be fair.

Leave a comment:

• GolemGaming55
    replied
    Yes, but right after them comes Kyrie. Raina has a shot against Kyrie, but Florine would be blown apart.
    Both have equal chance and by that I mean zero, Kyrie fans are quite rabbis XD...

Leave a comment:

• Winter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GolemGaming55
    replied
    Remember though that Raina has a much more realistic path to victory then Florine. If Florine somehow pulls out over Raina, she'd just get stomped by some other party member. Raina, as a full party member and candidate to take the whole thing, has a much better shot at a win.
    I don't know winter neither meriona or bell are particularly popular characters, and even though I hate florine a lot I hate her stuck in that cell with the stupid reflect on her actions message pop up every day so if it weren't fighting against one of my favourites I would definitely have picked her

Leave a comment:

• GolemGaming55
    replied
    Originally posted by VySaika View Post
    Golem: That one wasn't just a "which I want to win" tiebreaker. If Gargan can't even beat the game's only joke character, I'm just going to give up on all of you.
    Haha it's your own opinion Just now that your opinions wrong and if you say anything mean about my favourite waifu

YOU'LL FACE MY ETERNAL WRATH
    *Insert thunder here*

Leave a comment:

• VySaika
    replied
    Golem: That one wasn't just a "which I want to win" tiebreaker. If Gargan can't even beat the game's only joke character, I'm just going to give up on all of you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X