Help for Translators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for Translators

Hi! While looking for some nonsense on the net, I came across an interesting program. Namely Translator++.

This revolutionary program allows you to easily translate even a game as rich in content as our favorite HC. After loading games from RPG maker into it, a simple list of all text lines in the game is created, divided into files in which they are located, along with indication of how many % of the file has already been translated.

Although the translation process itself will not take 5 minutes, in my opinion it is definitely a useful program for people who would like to try their hand at translating the game into another language.

Link to the author of the program and link to download: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index...n-tool.102706/

WARNING: HC is such a large game that it may take up to 5 minutes to load it into the program!

I've already tried it, I found it not especially easy to use. I mean, it's not *hard* to use, but I don't get much from using it compared to just opening the editor and translating everything there. So, meh.

Context: I've translated SFW rpgm games under another username, and I plan to translate HC when it’s complete.

Comment

Will that tool also reformat the text? does it change the text or just extract it?

Comment

As far as I know, it just extracts.

Comment

it extracts the games text into the program where you can batch machine translate (sometimes awkward witho how google translate/bing/w.e) and/or manualy translate it then export that data for use. so its a tool to create translations its handy but your results may very.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by ZepZep; 09-12-2021, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Not as awkward as I thought it would be, might use it to keep track of thing

Comment

Working...
            X