Neopolitan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neopolitan

Neo is in the game as a party member and giftable girl with relationship rewards and all (although they aren't completed yet)
    You can find the recruitment encounter along this path:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Udklip.PNG Views:	40 Size:	296.5 KB ID:	3117

Neopolitan
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Stuff.PNG Views:	0 Size:	69.5 KB ID:	3134
    Story Information
    Hero met this girl while he was wandering around northern middle kingdom where she decided to just follow him, and hero being hero let her follow.

Other than that not much is know about this girl, but she seems to use a sort of magic not seen in this world before. And has a weird knack for overdesigning umbrellas

Skills
    Techniques:
    • Level 7:
      • Disguise: 7 Momentum. Target self. Will increase Magical Evasion, Evasion and Crite Rate by 30%, Increase Magic and Attack by 15%. Lasts 4 turns
    • Level 12:
      • Decoy: 5 Momentum. Target self. Will negate all Magical and Physical damage for 1 turn
    • Level 21:
      • Umbrella Defense: 8 Momentum. Target Self. Increase Counterattack rate, Magic reflection Rate and Certain Hit evasion by 80%
    Spells:
    • Level 1:
      • Illusions: 8 Mana. Target 1 enemy. Will confuse the target into attacking himself or his allies. Damage has a 50% chance of curing the confusion. Lasts 2 - 4 turns
    • Level 15:
      • Cloak: 12 Mana. Target all allies. Increases Magic Evasion and Evasion by 30%, increases Magic and Attack by 15%
    From Unity Force:
    • Bait and Switch: 5 Momentum. Uses cloak, then follows up with a hit from both Hero and Neo. Each hit has a 33% chance of inflicting Stun, Staggered and/or Bleed.
    Equipment
    Weapon: Umbrellas
    • Starting - Umbrella: Attack: 15, Defense and Resist: 5, Counterattack rate: 2%
    • Reinforced Umbrella: Attack: 25, Defense and Resist: 7, Counterattack rate: 2%, Magic reflect rate: 1%
    • Utility Umbrella: Attack: 35, Defense and Resist: 11, Counterattack rate: 3%, Magic reflect rate: 2%
    • Blade Umbrella: Attack: 45, Defense and Resist: 17, Counterattack rate: 5%, Magic reflect rate: 3%
    • Neo Umbrella: Attack: 65, Defense and Resist: 26, Agility and luck: 5, Counterattack rate: 8%, Magic reflect rate: 5%
    Off hand:
    • None
    Headgear:
    • Starting - Bowler Hat
    • Women's Clothing, Men's Clothing, Magic Armour and Light Armour
    Body:
    • Starting - Adventurer's Garb
    • Women's Clothing, Men's Clothing, Magic Armour and Light Armour
    Accessory:
    • Starting - Empty
    • Women's Clothing, Men's Clothing, Magic Armour, Light Armour and Universal
    • Vanilla Gloves: +5 momentum each turn, Magic cost reduced by 30% and all stats increased by 2
    • Strawberry Gloves: Threat increased by 300% and all stats increased by 2
    • Chocolate Gloves: Crit rate increased by 30% and all stats increased by 2
    • Neo Gloves: 50% chance of another action and all stats increased by 2
    Relationship
    Gift
    • +4: Box of Chocolate
    • -2: Clockwork Amusement and Shiny Bits
    Dislike
    • Initial relationship
    Neutral
    • A quest to improve her Umbrella
    • Vanilla Gloves(Missable)
    • A quest to improve her Reinforced Umbrella
    • Strawberry Gloves(Missable)
    Trust
    • A quest to improve her Utility Umbrella (Not finished yet, but you get the Blade Umbrella anyways)
    • Chocolate Gloves(Missable when quest is finished)
    Respect
    • A quest to improve her Blade Umbrella (Not finished yet, but you get the Neo Umbrella anyways)
    • Neo Gloves(Missable when quest is finished)
    Hidden Stats
    • Has a natural 10% resistance to the 'pinned' status effect
    • Has a natural 95% hit chance
    • Has a natural 95% threat
    • Has a natural +5% evasion chance
    • Has a natural +5% critical chance
    Install instructions:
    1. Unzip this file into your /HaremCollector_vxxx folder
    2. Play the game and enjoy the mod
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RomeoPapa; Today, 05:10 PM.

It's great that you did this mod. Even tho I don't plan to use it, it's pretty cool for modders to have something to look at in order to do something similar.

Comment

• RomeoPapa
      RomeoPapa commented
      Editing a comment
      I do plan to update the advanced modding page with a lot of the tricks I used here. But this week is crazy busy so it might take me a while

When I try talk whit her in mansion:
    Attached Files

Comment

• moonblack
      moonblack commented
      Editing a comment
      The mod works ONLY with version 0.48.x. It will not work with previous versions of the game. I had the same error when I tried it with version 0.47.6, but after updating to 0.48.3 it worked fine.

• RomeoPapa
      RomeoPapa commented
      Editing a comment
      What moonblack said. Infact to be precise 0.48.3+

I just realized I was a dum dum and conflicted with one of my own mods of all things >.>
    Should be fixed in v2 along with giving me some extra breathing room to avoid conflicting with base game

Comment

v3 changelog
      Changed her from love to respect. Sort of
      Possible bug fixes, not sure if they would have been bugs or not, but atleast a more efficient script

Comment

v4 changelog
        Fixed crashes when using the new Harem chats feature
        Fixed crashes on victory barks
        Fixed Neo dodging items used on her and healing/buffs on her

Comment

v5
          Added victory barks and level up barks for Neo
          Added the first quest: Plain as Vanilla
          Minor bug fixes

Comment

v6
            Added her second quest: Sweet as Strawberry
            Bug fixes, bug fixes. Can never have too many bugs huh?

Comment

Working...
            X