Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2095conash
    commented on 's reply
    Gotcha! That makes sense! Hope you had fun with the mod and that the game continues to be enjoyable!

• Hiusto
    replied
    Thanks man, I've been playing this game on and off since years, It's pretty good.

As for the faces with eyes on them, I wanted to still have the MC show emotions in a small way, even with the dialogue, looking at the same eyeless face can get a little boring so I left them on the few sprites that aren't used all that much. You still get eyeless hentai man 80% of the time tho.

Leave a comment:

• 2095conash
    replied
    Welcome, always nice to see new faces around and also nice to see new people making mods, it's always interesting to see what sort of things people are interested in seeing added into the game. Though, I am curious is there a particular reason why he still has an eye or both in a few of the expressions?

Leave a comment:

• Hiusto
    started a topic Faceless Protagonist Mod

Faceless Protagonist Mod

This mod removes the MC's eyes to give him that classic Hentai vibe. I literally made an account only to post this, so I hope you guys like it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	exampless.PNG
Views:	381
Size:	228.1 KB
ID:	2903

How to install?

- Extract these files and put them in the "Mods" folder of the game, that easy.

Download Link
Working...
X