Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inconvenience Fixes

This mod aims to fix some of the minor inconveniences in the game:
    1. First on the plate is stopping that green haired dude in the Wench's Gash pub, so I bound and gagged him
    2. Next on the plate is stopping the grind with the Money Making Game. So now in the game found at Shally's Tavern you will automatically win the game and it will auto-detect how you can win and give you it all in one go
    3. Now it's all that running around for gifting you girls. This handy little expansion will put two newts in Northmarkets Master Bedroom. One will allow you to gift all the girls from there instead of running around and the other is a gift shop, plus he will let you gather up all the gifts your girls have for you
      1. If you want custom girls added to the gifting script contact me and give me their name, their gifting switch, a value I can check if they are recruited, and what they like/hate
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Gagged.PNG Views:	179 Size:	32.6 KB ID:	2044Click image for larger version  Name:	Money.PNG Views:	49 Size:	195.4 KB ID:	2885Click image for larger version  Name:	Newt shops.PNG Views:	0 Size:	40.6 KB ID:	2894
    ​​
    ​​​Install instructions:
    1. Unzip this file into your /HaremCollector_vxxx folder
    2. Play the game and enjoy the mod
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RomeoPapa; 10-15-2020, 01:17 AM.

Expansion to the mod

Comment

Expansion to the mod (V3): This one requires a clean install

Comment

And in true RomeoMod fashion bugs are found quickly, and are now fixed

Comment

A small expansion on the newts. The shop newt will now also go around and gather all the gifts your girls have, like Penelope's Cake or Serade's Present

Comment

• Cazador
            Cazador commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn't knew how much I needed this

I added torture function and dungeon gifting to the rotation. Plus improved on the interface for turn off/on. It's now a list of choices instead of cycling through the girl till you get to the one you want

Comment

v7 Changelog
            Added the throwing knives to the relationship rewards
            Added the Neopolitan mod to the gifting script

v7.1
            Couldn't turn the Didi recycling off, should be fixed now
            Last edited by RomeoPapa; 10-16-2020, 06:26 PM.

Comment

This is so helpful, thank you! By any chance, could apple and orange kid's investments be added to the relationship rewards?

This has honestly saved me hours of time, so thank you for making this regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDerp1 View Post
                This is so helpful, thank you! By any chance, could apple and orange kid's investments be added to the relationship rewards?

This has honestly saved me hours of time, so thank you for making this regardless.
                They might

Comment

v7.2
                  Jonagolds and Clementines dropoffs are now added

Comment

Working...
                  X