Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luine Mercury LWG
    commented on 's reply
    kk. didn't lose much progress with New Game+ since I was mostly just racking up sil, lol.

• RomeoPapa
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty sure it's 5 days. I honestly had no idea this mechanic even existed until today because I was looking into why he wouldn't show up

• Luine Mercury LWG
    commented on 's reply
    So I need to do a New Game+ to get Dog God? That's no problem, how much time do I have?

• RomeoPapa
    commented on 's reply
    That's all intended behaviour. There is a system in base game where if you take too long to invest in the sausage lady the dog god won't show up (She uses dog meat for her old sausages, so you didn't save the dogs in time and the dog god won't give you a boon)
    The Cerulean in front of the door is from the original reason behind the mod. I originally just wanted Cerulean to roam around the houses(Appear in random places each day), hence the name "Roaming Cerulean", the one where he is in front of the door in the basement is just a nod to how that door has been one of longest standing troll/secret (I don't know either)

• Luine Mercury LWG
    replied
    Not sure if this caused by the mods I have installed, but I invested with the Sausage Lady in Northmarket Slums then went to the spot the wiki says Dog God is supposed to be and he's not there. There's a dog running around there, but it doesn't give me any dialogue. Cerulean also randomly stands in front of the door in the basement with Hero asking if he hears something there, but I can't open the door. I'm playing game v0.49.3 with mod v9.3.

Leave a comment:

• RomeoPapa
    replied
    v9.3
    Various bug fixes

Leave a comment:

• RomeoPapa
    commented on 's reply
    You unlock her normally, get the code by contributing to the wiki, then put the code into the code machine

• Goldheartbell1
    replied
    how do I get wiki tan with this?

Leave a comment:

• RomeoPapa
    replied
    v9
    Cerulean now have an UF

Leave a comment:

• ThatDerp1
    replied
    Cerulean is a pretty fun, powerful, and unique characte. While I hope to see him expanded a bit more in the future, what the mod offers right now is honestly incredible.

Leave a comment:

• Hell Satan
    replied
    nevemind got the mod to work.
    Last edited by Hell Satan; 10-18-2020, 10:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RomeoPapa
    replied
    v8 changelog

Pack tactics will now have a chance of blocking AoE like all other taunts
    Bug fixes

Leave a comment:

• ZepZep
    commented on 's reply
    oh i see makes sense when you say it like that

• RomeoPapa
    commented on 's reply
    What if the dog likes rain?
    Yeah that's totally a good explanation for adding that feature, and totally not an oversight

• ZepZep
    replied
    I think Kris might of ment that Dog God's den has rain when its raining

Leave a comment:

Working...
X