No announcement yet.

Roaming Cerulean + Wiki-tan mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cerulean is a pretty fun, powerful, and unique characte. While I hope to see him expanded a bit more in the future, what the mod offers right now is honestly incredible.

Comment

v9
      Cerulean now have an UF

Comment

how do I get wiki tan with this?

Comment

• RomeoPapa
          RomeoPapa commented
          Editing a comment
          You unlock her normally, get the code by contributing to the wiki, then put the code into the code machine

v9.3
        Various bug fixes

Comment

Not sure if this caused by the mods I have installed, but I invested with the Sausage Lady in Northmarket Slums then went to the spot the wiki says Dog God is supposed to be and he's not there. There's a dog running around there, but it doesn't give me any dialogue. Cerulean also randomly stands in front of the door in the basement with Hero asking if he hears something there, but I can't open the door. I'm playing game v0.49.3 with mod v9.3.

Comment

• Luine Mercury LWG
            Luine Mercury LWG commented
            Editing a comment
            So I need to do a New Game+ to get Dog God? That's no problem, how much time do I have?

• RomeoPapa
            RomeoPapa commented
            Editing a comment
            Pretty sure it's 5 days. I honestly had no idea this mechanic even existed until today because I was looking into why he wouldn't show up

• Luine Mercury LWG
            Luine Mercury LWG commented
            Editing a comment
            kk. didn't lose much progress with New Game+ since I was mostly just racking up sil, lol.
        Working...
        X