Roaming Cerulean + Wiki-tan mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roaming Cerulean + Wiki-tan mod

Alright so I made a mod where you can find Cerulean roaming around Northmarket Manor like the cat if you happen to have him unlocked.

You won't have to unlock him using the name "Stark" there will be an event when you leave Northmarket for the first time that will unlock him. I also fixed his EXP curve and gave him skills.

You will now also have the chance to get upgradeable equipment for him after meeting the dog god.

And while I was at it I decided to update Moonblacks Wiki-tan mod for 0.46. You will be able to find her in all your homes plus a little secret somewhere in Northmarket Manor

Install instructions:
    1. Unzip this file into your /HaremCollector_vxxx folder
    2. Play the game and enjoy the mod

A note for any modders out there who plans to make their own equipment in a mod and also have compatibility in their mind. Then this mod uses:
    • Weapons ID: 155 - 160
    • Armors ID: 390 - 400
    • Weapon type ID: 8
    • Armor type ID: 26
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RomeoPapa; 08-27-2020, 02:24 PM.

Despite Moonblack's Wiki-tan mod being the inspiration for my Wiki-tan sprite (which is now the official sprite), I don't actually enjoy his mod. I'll have to make my own mod then, with blackjack and hookers!

Comment

And how do you happen to have him unlocked?

Comment

Originally posted by TylerJ View Post
        And how do you happen to have him unlocked?
        For now the only way is to use the name "Stark" as per usual. However I plan to expand upon the Cerulean part of the mod, to give him new skills and an encounter to add him to your party. That way you can get him naturally and I hope to make him a functional party member

Comment

Fixed a compatibility concern

Comment

Cerulean will now gain EXP at the same rate as the rest of your party members, and he now have skills. You also won't need to unlock him using "Stark" as your name

REMEMBER IF YOU INSTALL ON TOP OF V1/V2 FULLY UNISTALL THAT VERSION FIRST

Comment

Forgot to make his skills visible to you sorry >.>
              v4 should fix it

Comment

V5 fixes a transport bug if you are on the vacation island

Comment

Okay so the sex scene in the wiki-tan part of the mod somehow conflicted with base game if you hadn't fulfilled the conditions, I have no idea why but it should now be fixed in v6

Comment

Uploaded what is hopefully the final version. After meeting the dog god in the slums something weird will happen when trying to enter (or leave for that matter) your manor for the first time after meeting him via the front door. You will get upgradeable weapon and armours, plus some non-upgradeable accessories for Cerulean

Comment

Some comments:

1. Pets may not be allowed in the hotel, but on vacation you can have a dog and Wiki-tan at party.
                      2. Perhaps it would be better if the dog god lived inside rather than outside the mansion
                      3. I understand that the weapon for Cerulean inspired Zacjan of Pokemon ... But would not better claws on paws?

Comment

Originally posted by Kris666 View Post
                        Some comments:

1. Pets may not be allowed in the hotel, but on vacation you can have a dog and Wiki-tan at party.
                        2. Perhaps it would be better if the dog god lived inside rather than outside the mansion
                        3. I understand that the weapon for Cerulean inspired Zacjan of Pokemon ... But would not better claws on paws?
                        1. The wiki-tan part of the mod is made by Moonblack and is his, I just included it in this with his permission, and I have no intention of expanding on it. As for Cerulean I'll think about.
                        2. He does live inside the mansion walls, the door outside is just the access point.
                        3. The weapons is actually a reference to Repede from Tales of Vesperia, his armours are too, but I made them daggers specifically for the reference

Comment

I think Kris might of ment that Dog God's den has rain when its raining

Comment

• RomeoPapa
                            RomeoPapa commented
                            Editing a comment
                            What if the dog likes rain?
                            Yeah that's totally a good explanation for adding that feature, and totally not an oversight

• ZepZep
                            ZepZep commented
                            Editing a comment
                            oh i see makes sense when you say it like that

v8 changelog

Pack tactics will now have a chance of blocking AoE like all other taunts
                          Bug fixes

Comment

nevemind got the mod to work.
                            Last edited by Hell Satan; 10-18-2020, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X