H scene quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H scene quality

So a while back the devs made a decision to change the .png in the h scenes since some users were having problems with how heavy it was. however the pictures lost a bit of quality and detail and look a lot more pixelated now. is there a way to give the option on how people want the pictures to be? since now if you want it with a higher more detailed quality you just won't get it

Could be integrated as a mod, maybe?

EDIT: I suspect the quality loss is mainly relevant for those of us who play the game in higher definitions, like full screen on a high definition screen. I haven't seen any noticeable quality loss myself.
    Last edited by Cazador; 10-27-2020, 05:15 AM.

Comment

• dakdaifgo
      dakdaifgo commented
      Editing a comment
      yhea thats my problem :/ it just looks super pixelated now and its kind of a bummer in my opinion since not only the h scenes but the entire game looks a bit like that now unless i play it on a very tiny window but full screen just makes the characters too pixelated

• Cazador
      Cazador commented
      Editing a comment
      It's also going to be pixelated with png since image resolution plays a huge part, it's not vectorial. As you probably know, character sprites are still png (as they must be, since jpg has no transparent setting).
      Last edited by Cazador; 10-28-2020, 08:33 AM. Reason: Typo

true its kind of crap that it happens i wish this could get some kind of an update/fix

Comment

Working...
    X