Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H-Scene Progress Thread (Updated 02-10-2020)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TylerJ
    replied
    I'm excited to see how all the characters will look in their new art (I hope at least some girls are slim, not that I'm not a fan of large breasts :P), and the threesomes are something I'm really looking forward too XD. With all the shit going on in the world its great to see that updates on this game aren't just keeping pace but seem to be nailing it. I hope your sex scene writing slog doesn't hang around too long the writing in this game is always top quality and I absolutely love the banter and chats its one of my favourite things about the game. However I think I speak on behalf of most players when I say we are happy to wait a bit longer if it means you don't burn yourself out.
    It looks like your patreon is about to hit a new milestone too its great to see your hard work paying off you have earned it, keep up the great work. It's cool to see people sponsoring new scenes as well! In the future my offer from a while back still stands if anyone wants to go 50/50 on sponsoring a new scene just let me know, or if you want to stay anonymous maybe just let no moshing know through patreon private messaging or something, and we can sort it out then. Cheers

Leave a comment:

• NoMoshing
    replied
    Update: The current clog in the sex scene progress is my writing, shouldn't stick around for long.

Leave a comment:

• NoMoshing
    commented on 's reply
    I did remember something- the reason why the vacation scenes that already have art weren't listed is because I was deciding how to list them. The previous scenes were (as I'm sure you can tell) the same three or four situations with the different girls swapped in, and I wasn't sure to what degree I wanted to rewrite the scenes.

• NoMoshing
    replied
    Okay, have to break this one down into bits and answer them one at a time. If I didn't address something directly it's either because you did catch me in an oversight, guessed correctly as to why something is the way it is for just asked for more information that I don't want to give. This list, incidentally, is not how things are tallied for the project, I usually just track things based on what art already exists, and building a list of negatives from a matching list of positives is an inexact thing.

Originally posted by Strae View Post
    I see no-one else has posted here, so I don't know if I should or not, but as you said this is everything unless you missed something, I thought I'd mention some things that seem to be missing in case you find it helpful to completing the list. Admittedly, some of these might not be missing, but rather are not intended to be included.
    Yes, this thread is open for anyone to ask questions about, so there's no problem here.

Even ignoring the option for another non-H Ino image and assuming that Bell never get's out of the dungeon, at least not during HC 1 (or that you don't want to announce that here), there are 18 harem girls whose vacation scenes are not listed or only listed under Available for Acceleration (AFA), meaning that they aren't listed by name (if they have one already). Most of these (12) are actually already implemented and should be listed under Scenes Needing New CG (SNNCG). Girls not under (AFA) -> Meline, Lilac, Violet, Randi, Serade, Bronwyn, Chimei, Kyrie, Renfeld, Penelope. Girls under AFA -> Doll, Elaiya.
    This has to do with the lack of colour guides or girls that need more detailed redesigns or updates. Simply put, artists generally need more detail to go on than a sprite if they're going to be doing art, but because I went ahead and constructed so many girls using sprite makers and default assets in this instance this happens to involve backwards engineering a girl's "concept art" based on sprites that already exist. The "Available for Acceleration" list is actually "What Art Can Be Accelerated For Cheap And Get Completed Within A Month Or Two, Depending On How Much Art Is Currently Being Worked On" but that's a far less snappy title.

No idea if you intend to have an H-scene for every single LQ or RQ (involving someone else like in Kevin's), but in case you do, there isn't one mentioned for Ino, Felix or Nicholas. Like I said, it might be that you don't intend to include scenes for these characters and given who they are, it makes sense they're the only ones missing. Unless the scenes for Fiona and Calluna mentioned in FPHS are related to this? Though given who Fiona is, this doesn't seem very likely and if Calluna has come up yet, I've honestly forgotten who she is, so no idea on that front. Even if they are it'd only be 2/3. Anyway, thought I'd mention this briefly in case it is oversight.
    Is is not an oversight, Fiona's and Calluna's sex scenes have nothing to do with any LQ or RQ, and Ino, Felix and Nicholas don't have associated sex scene art.

Similarly, I noticed that the AprilFools scene is listed under SNNCG, but other "code" scenes like Summoners Gone Wild and Sibling Rivalry (are they the only ones or have I forgotten some?), both of which are currently accessible from the replay menu, are not listed. Are they not to be updated? Will they be removed from the final version (but not the AprilFools)? Or were they forgotten about? Thought I'd mention them.
    Leaving the April Fools' Scene in was an oversight, it's not my intention to revamp any of the bonus scenes.

Under Completed you have Larelle dungeon (3/6), but only listed clothespins under AFA. Bukkake and spanking appear to be missing. Unless they're done but not implemented? Similarly, there are only two items listed under AFA for Larelle's Sex a la Carte and it isn't listed anywhere else. Assuming the other two are done, shouldn't "Larelle Sex a la Carte (2/4)" be listed in Completed? Or maybe somewhere else since they aren't implemented? Maybe all of this has been addressed before and I haven't seen it?
    I have a lot of artwork for Larelle that is lacking a background and minor foreground elements that a friend has offered to complete for free. Since it's been almost a year, that hasn't exactly pan out, and I'm trying to decide if it's worth redoing the scenes entirely or just finding someone else to finish them. I'm not comfortable asking someone else to pay for them at this time, and they're sure as hell not completed, so for the purposes of this list they're in limbo.

Ino is the only other girl whose Sex a la Carte isn't listed somewhere, but I assume she isn't getting one for the obvious reason. (Actually, on that, this isn't related to this list, but Ino's one (and only ever?) implemented scene isn't available under the replay menu. Don't know if this is intentional and you've addressed it somewhere, sorry.)
    That mainly has to do with my assumption that most people wouldn't be interested in replaying that scene.

Also hope I've actually been helpful and not just a pedantic git.
    You're wordy as hell but ultimately helpful.

Thanks for all of your hard work and creativity making such an entertaining game!
    Thank you for enjoying it!

Leave a comment:

• Strae
    replied
    I see no-one else has posted here, so I don't know if I should or not, but as you said this is everything unless you missed something, I thought I'd mention some things that seem to be missing in case you find it helpful to completing the list. Admittedly, some of these might not be missing, but rather are not intended to be included.

Vacations.

Even ignoring the option for another non-H Ino image and assuming that Bell never get's out of the dungeon, at least not during HC 1 (or that you don't want to announce that here), there are 18 harem girls whose vacation scenes are not listed or only listed under Available for Acceleration (AFA), meaning that they aren't listed by name (if they have one already). Most of these (12) are actually already implemented and should be listed under Scenes Needing New CG (SNNCG). Girls not under (AFA) -> Meline, Lilac, Violet, Randi, Serade, Bronwyn, Chimei, Kyrie, Renfeld, Penelope. Girls under AFA -> Doll, Elaiya.
    Florine and Raina's vacation scenes are also listed under AFA, but are not listed under Projected Future H-Scenes (PFHS).
    Others under AFA (Miri, Natya, Pandora, Quinta) are all listed elsewhere, so I don't see why you wouldn't include Florine, Raina, Doll and Elaiya in their respective other lists as well.
    As for the other implemented VK scenes missing from SNNCG, I assume this is an oversight as no VK scenes are listed there at all. Unless you intend to leave the old CGs in there in the final product? That doesn't seem to be your way though.

Now we get into "might not actually be missing" territory. Some don't have a vacation scene already implemented or listed here at all, all of which (if intended to be included) would be under PFHS (Diadira, Eulania, Brigandine, Apple Kid. +Possibly Ino and Bell).
    Eulania I could understand, though it seems odd that she'd get the same core set of scenes that everyone else will, and is brought on the vacation, but then doesn't get that one scene.
    Diadira and Apple Kid seem like they have to be an oversight, seeing as they are the only other (corporeal) characters already implemented and are brought on vacation, but don't have a scene listed or implemented.
    Brigandine is the only yet to be implemented character who doesn't have a VK scene listed under PFHS. Is she not brought on vacation? Unlike Bell, she doesn't have dungeon scenes listed though. Curious if this is oversight or an attempt not to spoil things regarding a yet to be implemented harem girl. Either way, thought I'd mention it.
    Going back to the characters I initially mentioned as being ignored at the start, it looks to me like Bell doesn't have a VK listed either because she doesn't get out of the dungeon or because you're trying to cover the spoiler of her fate (either way) in that regard. Either is understandable. Ino likewise I could assume isn't getting a VK scene because you're not giving her too many scenes in general due to them all being non-H and probably not what people want. However, I thought I'd mention these two anyway in case they are actually just oversight.

Other.

No idea if you intend to have an H-scene for every single LQ or RQ (involving someone else like in Kevin's), but in case you do, there isn't one mentioned for Ino, Felix or Nicholas. Like I said, it might be that you don't intend to include scenes for these characters and given who they are, it makes sense they're the only ones missing. Unless the scenes for Fiona and Calluna mentioned in FPHS are related to this? Though given who Fiona is, this doesn't seem very likely and if Calluna has come up yet, I've honestly forgotten who she is, so no idea on that front. Even if they are it'd only be 2/3. Anyway, thought I'd mention this briefly in case it is oversight.
    Similarly, I noticed that the AprilFools scene is listed under SNNCG, but other "code" scenes like Summoners Gone Wild and Sibling Rivalry (are they the only ones or have I forgotten some?), both of which are currently accessible from the replay menu, are not listed. Are they not to be updated? Will they be removed from the final version (but not the AprilFools)? Or were they forgotten about? Thought I'd mention them.

Under Completed you have Larelle dungeon (3/6), but only listed clothespins under AFA. Bukkake and spanking appear to be missing. Unless they're done but not implemented? Similarly, there are only two items listed under AFA for Larelle's Sex a la Carte and it isn't listed anywhere else. Assuming the other two are done, shouldn't "Larelle Sex a la Carte (2/4)" be listed in Completed? Or maybe somewhere else since they aren't implemented? Maybe all of this has been addressed before and I haven't seen it?
    Also, this might be another possible hint to the possibility that Bell isn't getting out of the dungeon in HC 1, but Bell doesn't have a non-dungeon Sex a la Carte listing.
    Ino is the only other girl whose Sex a la Carte isn't listed somewhere, but I assume she isn't getting one for the obvious reason. (Actually, on that, this isn't related to this list, but Ino's one (and only ever?) implemented scene isn't available under the replay menu. Don't know if this is intentional and you've addressed it somewhere, sorry.)

I think that's everything that I noticed was missing or seemed odd. Hopefully I didn't accidentally draw attention to potential spoilers. Feel free to delete or censor anything that might have done that. Or the whole thing for that matter. Also hope I've actually been helpful and not just a pedantic git.

Thanks for all of your hard work and creativity making such an entertaining game!

Leave a comment:

• NoMoshing
    replied
    Update January 30th.

Leave a comment:

• NoMoshing
    replied
    Updated June 24th, very minor update about Therese's vacation scene.

Leave a comment:

• NoMoshing
    replied
    Updated June 4th, details on the current art situation will be forthcoming on the June 5th blog post.

Leave a comment:

• NoMoshing
    replied
    Updated June 1st, listed outstanding art from SacB0y/Jingzy as outstanding, will track Hilent as normal.

Leave a comment:

• NoMoshing
    started a topic H-Scene Progress Thread (Updated 02-10-2020)

H-Scene Progress Thread (Updated 02-10-2020)

Okay, big update: This list FINALLY contains every scene and image that's going to be done for Harem Collector, unless I've missed something..
    I'd also like to focus on one-off scenes for art acceleration. So if you're interested in that, I strongly urge you to please focus on one of those images.

LQ = Love Quest
    RQ= Respect Quest
    VK= Vacation
    ? = Character that has yet to be revealed

Current Character Priority Order
    Alina and Therese's 3p, Chimei, Kyrie, Mistress Amiri

Available for Acceleration
    Apple Kid- Vacation
    Bell Dungeon - Bukkake, Clothespins, Fuck Machine, Horse, Spanking, Whipping
    Chimei - Be Nice, Be Rough, Enforce Discipline, 4th Scenario, Vacation
    Doll - Be Nice, Be Rough, Enforce Discipline, 4th Scenario, Vacation
    Elaiya - Be Nice, Be Rough, Enforce Discipline, 4th Scenario, Vacation
    Florine - Be Nice, Be Rough, Enforce Discipline, 4th Scenario, Vacation
    Florine Dungeon - Bukkake, Clothespins, Fuck Machine, Horse, Spanking, Whipping
    Larelle - Be Nice, Be Rough, Enforce Discipline, 4th Scenario
    Larelle Dungeon - Bukkake, Clothespins, Spanking
    Miri - Be Nice, Be Rough, Enforce Discipline, 4th Scenario, Vacation
    Natya - Be Nice, Be Rough, Enforce Discipline, 4th Scenario, Vacation
    Pandora- Be Nice, Be Rough, Enforce Discipline, 4th Scenario, Vacation
    Quinta - Be Nice, Be Rough, Enforce Discipline, 4th Scenario, Vacation
    Raina - Be Nice, Be Rough, 4th Scenario

In Progress
    Alina+Therese, Breaking Taboos (Meline 3), Meline ALC, Chimei 2

On Deck
    The Magic in Me (Kyrie 1)
    Kyrie 2
    Kyrie LQ
    Hungry Beast (Kyrie VK)
    Kyrie Sex a la Carte

Scenes Needing CG
    Breaking In The Mount (Doralice 4)
    Can't Spell Marriage with NTR (Kevin RQ)
    Cock The Cockatrice (Cockatrice Girl)
    Customer Service (Yeon VK)
    Don't Cream the Yandere (Doralice 5)
    Elf Impregnation Day (Elf Orgy)
    Florine Loses It (Florine 2)
    Messing Up the Maid (Violet 1)
    Office Work (Bailey)
    Playing For the Other Team (Doralice 3)
    Precious Treasure (Raina 3)
    Ritual of Bonding (Eulania 1)
    Shower Room Antics (Gargan VK)
    Showing Off (Lilac 1)
    Spicy Wolf (Spice and Wolf Parody)
    Spreading the Space-Time Continuum (Succubus + Schoolgirls)
    Sweet Beach Princess (Quinta VK)
    Three Times the Magic (Chimei+Kyrie+Larelle)
    Warming Up Together (Gargan LQ)

Scenes Needing New CG
    A Taste of Control (Florine 2)
    An Alchemist's Duel (Apple Kid + Orange Kid 1)
    Beneath the Armour (Raina 1)
    Best Use of a Maid (Lilac VK)
    Better on the Outside (Renfeld VK)
    Catharsis (Elaiya LQ)
    Cheap Elven Slut (Bronwyn VK)
    Defiling an Idol (Yeon 1)
    Devouring Master's Seed (Renfeld 1)
    Elfin Sighs (Bronwyn 1)
    Farmgirl in the City (Penelope 1)
    Fifty Shades of Randi (Randi 1)
    Fill 'Er Up! (Penelope VK)
    Getting What You Wish For (Genie)
    Hot Sand, Hot Maid (Randi VK)
    If You Don't Want That, I'll Use It (Gargan 2)
    In Just Deep Enough (Doll VK)
    Island Flower (Chimei VK)
    Ino What You Did Last Night (Ino 1)
    Let's All Get Along (Lilac + Violet 1)
    New Management (Serade 1)
    Poor Maid (Evanie's Maid)
    Seaside Gratitude (Violet VK)
    Set Fire to the Rain (River Nymph)
    Sisters Play Well Together (Lilac+Violet 3)
    Sucks to be Gargan (Gargan 1)
    Tainted Drink (Elaiya VK)
    That Boring Scene (Penelope LQ)
    The Wolf Below Us (Werewolf)
    To The Victor, The Spoils (Florine 1)
    Two's Company, Four's a Party (Chimei+Doll+Lilac)
    Two Maids Are Better Than One (Lilac+Violet 2)
    Unchaste Chastising (Randi 2)
    Woo! Spring Break! (Serade VK)
    Random Students You Can Peep On

Sex a la Carte Needing New CG
    Chimei
    Doll
    Elaiya
    Liliac
    Meline
    Penelope
    Violet
    Yeon Dungeon

Sex a la Carte Needing CG (projected)
    Bell Dungeon
    Brigandine
    Bronwyn
    Diadira
    Eulania
    Florine
    Florine Dungeon
    Gargan
    Hanelore
    Jalila
    Meiriona
    Miri
    Natya
    Pandora
    Quinta
    Raina
    Renfeld
    Serade
    Yeon

Projected Future H-Scenes
    Apple Kid 1
    Apple Kid VK
    Apple Kid LQ
    Bell 2
    Bell LQ
    Brigandine 1
    Brigandine 2
    Brigandine VK
    Brigandine LQ
    Bronwyn 2
    Bronwyn LQ
    Bronwyn+Doll+Yamamaya
    Bronwyn+Nerys+Meiriona+Jalila
    Calluna
    Diadira 2
    Diadira LQ
    Elaiya 2
    Elaiya+Raina+Diadira
    End of Game Sex Party
    Eulania 2
    Eulania VK
    Eulania LQ
    Florine VK
    Florine LQ
    Florine+Serade+Natya+Jalila
    Fiona
    Gargan 3
    Gargan 4- Raina's FriendFic
    Hanelore 1
    Hanelore 2
    Hanelore LQ
    Hanelore VK
    Jalila 1
    Jalila 2
    Jalila LQ
    Jalila VK
    Lilac LQ
    Lilac+Penelope+Violet
    Meiriona 1
    Meiriona 2
    Meiriona LQ
    Meiriona VK
    Meline+Therese+Yeon
    Miri VK
    Miri LQ
    Natya 2
    Natya LQ
    Natya VK
    Pandora 2
    Pandora VK
    Pandora LQ
    Penelope 2
    Randi LQ
    Raina VK
    Raina LQ
    Renfeld 2
    Renfeld LQ
    Serade 2
    Serade LQ
    Violet LQ
    Yamamaya + Yeon (Nekomimi)
    Yeon 2
    Yeon LQ

Completed
    (Mostly) Consenting Adults (Diadira 1)
    A Crowning Moment (Queen Melfi)
    A Difficult Position (Doralice 1)
    A Nice Little Stroll (Nerys VK)
    A Night with Fireflies (Alina LQ)
    A Knight to Remember (Therese LQ)
    A Picnic With Chimei (Chimei 1)
    A Private Drink (Shally)
    A Taste of Death (Larelle 2)
    Anal Novice (Therese 2)
    Be True To Oneself (Meline 1)
    Bitter, Sweet, and Salty (Larelle LQ)
    Blowjob Lesson (Larelle+Meline)
    Blowjob Philosophy (Meline VK)
    Bound to Disappoint (Doralice 2)
    Bullying Alina (Alina + Yamamaya, Yamamaya LQ)
    Claiming Your Property (Alina 1)
    Cock-Loving Countess (Silvayuco)
    Communicating Clearly (Chimei LQ)
    Cream and Tea (Natya 1)
    Defiling the Sacred Place (Nerys LQ)
    Discovering Doggystyle (Alina VK)
    Eating in Bed (Princess Quinta 2)
    Gilded Bondage (Orange Kid 1)
    In The Village, The Peaceful Village (Nerys 1)
    Item Shop of Horrors (Miri 2)
    Justified Punishment (Larelle 1)
    Let's Make a Deal (Elaiya 1)
    Mating Season (Yamamaya 1)
    Opening Pandora's Box (Pandora 1)
    Passing Time With Larelle (Larelle VK)
    Princess Discipline (Princess Quinta LQ)
    Public Denial (Raina Vacation)
    Ravished To Sleep (Miri 1)
    Ravishing Rescue (Bell 1)
    Rearguard Action (Evanie)
    Salty Dessert (Alina 2)
    Satisfied Curiosity (Meline 2)
    Scrawny Girls Need Protein (Nerys 2)
    Secret Ingredient (Orange Kid LQ)
    Spaghetti Breakfast (Event 1)
    Teasing a Paladin (Therese VK)
    Test Drive Tsundere (Yamamaya VK)
    That's Strong Catnip (Yamamaya 2)
    The Long-Awaited Climax (Therese 1)
    Toys With Your Doll (Doll LQ)
    Triple-Layer Angel Cake (Meline LQ)
    Unwanted Blessings (Doll 2)
    Unwrapping Your New Toy (Doll 1)
    Well Earned Reward (Princess Quinta 1)
    Wetter Under The Sea (Orange Kid VK)
    What Master Doesn't Know... (Doll + Elaiya)
    When You're Not the Victor... (Yamamaya 3)
    Alina Sex a la Carte
    Apple Kid Sex a la Carte
    Diadira Sex a la Carte (1/4)
    Nerys Sex a la Carte
    Orange Kid Sex a La Carte
    Raina Sex a La Carte (1/4)
    Therese Sex a la Carte
    Yamamaya Sex a la Carte
    Yeon Sex a la Carte (1/4)
    Larelle Dungeon (3/6)
    Therese Dungeon
    Silvayuco Blackmail Pic